Expired

Wow, cried my eyes out at this ️

Edited by:"LeahsMintytoutou"Found 5th Nov 2017
facebook.com/see…78/

beautiful people
aww I'm sad it's fake but there has to be good people out there that have really done this kind of thing.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Johal is a fake YouTube "prankster" who probably paid the homeless man $20 and has made millions in add revenue.

100% fake but it might inspire other people to help the homeless or vulnerable.

.MUFC.12 m ago

100% fake but it might inspire other people to help the homeless or …100% fake but it might inspire other people to help the homeless or vulnerable.

I dunno about helping the homeless if people are inspired to try this in real life but it'll certainly help the local licenced corner shop.

Original Poster

catbeans24 m ago

Johal is a fake YouTube "prankster" who probably paid the homeless man $20 …Johal is a fake YouTube "prankster" who probably paid the homeless man $20 and has made millions in add revenue.

.MUFC.16 m ago

100% fake but it might inspire other people to help the homeless or …100% fake but it might inspire other people to help the homeless or vulnerable.

I don't use Facebook or YouTube or anything so I didn't know but I just happens to see that when I accidentally opened my Facebook app. It made me cry anyway. Was thinking it was a nice thing. Maybe not so...

There is so much trash on Facebook its unreal. Could tell 30 seconds in this was fake.

.MUFC.22 m ago

Exactly what I thought when I saw this thread an hour ago. The first minute or so had me thinking it was over acted. Then at the end, when they talked about the pillow and sleeping bag, I knew it was fake. There’s no way that the fake homeless guy was carrying those things in the bags.

Original Poster

Predikuesi37 m ago

Exactly what I thought when I saw this thread an hour ago. The first …Exactly what I thought when I saw this thread an hour ago. The first minute or so had me thinking it was over acted. Then at the end, when they talked about the pillow and sleeping bag, I knew it was fake. There’s no way that the fake homeless guy was carrying those things in the bags.

Ah yes, I didn't even think of that lol

LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 8 m ago

I don't use Facebook or YouTube or anything so I didn't know but I just …I don't use Facebook or YouTube or anything so I didn't know but I just happens to see that when I accidentally opened my Facebook app. It made me cry anyway. Was thinking it was a nice thing. Maybe not so...

It's still a very sweet video.

This is FAKE NEWS

With all the money they make. They couldn't hire better actors?

Hate all these "social experiments."

Experiments are meant to have real results. Not stuff faked by your friends to tug at the heart strings of people watching behind a computer.

It's all BS anyways.
Edited by: "kos1c" 5th Nov 2017

kos1c17 m ago

With all the money they make. They couldn't hire better actors? Hate all …With all the money they make. They couldn't hire better actors? Hate all these "social experiments."Experiments are meant to have real results. Not stuff faked by your friends to tug at the heart strings of people watching behind a computer. It's all BS anyways.

Have you seen early prank videos, there is a reason they are all fake now, mainly because of the lawsuits and criminal charges, the Brabury's video that was real where they trick a girl into a house and then 4 or 5 guys in masks grab her made me so angry and physically sick, disgusting human beings who make disgusting videos that make kids think its OK to act like that .

catbeans27 m ago

Have you seen early prank videos, there is a reason they are all fake now, …Have you seen early prank videos, there is a reason they are all fake now, mainly because of the lawsuits and criminal charges, the Brabury's video that was real where they trick a girl into a house and then 4 or 5 guys in masks grab her made me so angry and physically sick, disgusting human beings who make disgusting videos that make kids think its OK to act like that .

I didn't watch the earlier stuff and I don't watch the most recent stuff. CBA for these so called "pranks" which clearly aren't pranks.

kos1c50 m ago

I didn't watch the earlier stuff and I don't watch the most recent stuff. …I didn't watch the earlier stuff and I don't watch the most recent stuff. CBA for these so called "pranks" which clearly aren't pranks.

ditto, i just see them mentioned on other channels.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants