Groups

WOW HMV must be laughing their head off, their whole store is on this website!

Once again the individual deals are getting more heat than the voucher!

7 Comments

hmv are a joke company now...
    Ordered a game from them yesterday, confirmed via e-mail then cancelled 10 mins later ???

The dr dre beats episode showed what a joke they have become....

junkenstein73

hmv are a joke company now...Ordered a game from them yesterday, … hmv are a joke company now...Ordered a game from them yesterday, confirmed via e-mail then cancelled 10 mins later ???The dr dre beats episode showed what a joke they have become....

What happened with the Dre Beats? I bought the Solo HD when they first went on sale, they sold out quickly but they still honoured the deal although it took roughly 2 weeks.

Ruscoe21

What happened with the Dre Beats? I bought the Solo HD when they first … What happened with the Dre Beats? I bought the Solo HD when they first went on sale, they sold out quickly but they still honoured the deal although it took roughly 2 weeks.

Took loads of orders, cancelled them and said it was a it error and would'nt happen again, then did the same thing a few days later

Fed up with getting shody goods from them u no where they can put there vouchers

If I get one more used looking game that's it they can fro

Banned

Is HMV the new Very?

Original Poster

People are just posting anything now though,

Things that aren't even deals with 20% off!

dcx_badass

Spammed and voted cold the 10-15 most recent. It's getting boring now.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions