Groups

Wow! I am finally rich!!!

Banned
    I have been kind of jealous with all of you posting about your lucky cash wins and emails but now it is finally my turn!!!

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

You have been awarded £850,000 from the OXFAM GB - UK the cash/grant donation Promo Contact Dr.Terry Williams. Email([email protected])Qualification Number(OG/N231/E101/BDB)

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3260650

are u going to share it....??

of course ;-) x

woop woop, did i ever tell you i think yr great ;-0 x lol

Original Poster Banned

caggarooney;3260670

woop woop, did i ever tell you i think yr great ;-0 x lol

nope...never!!! :x

lol

the only problem is one day, someone is going to get one of these emails that is actually real,, and then throw it away lmao.... just hope it aint me,,

now where did i put that lottery ticket!

D

seems legit to me, still waiting on my £100,000,000 anyday now, mark my words.

Salder, lend me £2.5k please ? :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

smithyp1;3260886

Salder, lend me £2.5k please ? :thumbsup:

As soon as the cash clears I will.

First I need to give them my bank account details, security code, address, date of birth, and my mothers maiden name :thumbsup::thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3260883

seems legit to me, still waiting on my £100,000,000 anyday now, mark my … seems legit to me, still waiting on my £100,000,000 anyday now, mark my words.

lol :giggle:

With christmas around the corner... you gotta remember all us folks on your gift list ! :-D

And me ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Nemz;3261028

With christmas around the corner... you gotta remember all us folks on … With christmas around the corner... you gotta remember all us folks on your gift list ! :-D

dontdothatagain;3262377

And me ;-)

will do! ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions