Groups

WOW! I just figured out how to subscribe to threads LOL!

The title says it all. Finally, I know everything there is to Hotukdeals!

15 Comments

lol well done!!!

Clever boy ........
    ................. but did you know that you could shortcut to posts?
    hotukdeals.com/ite…=36

Well done you

Original Poster

chesso;2331714

Clever boy ........ ................. but did you know that you could … Clever boy ........ ................. but did you know that you could shortcut to posts?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/200522/showpost.php?p=2331175&postcount=36

I still don't get it :thumbsup:

badmanmeow;2331721

I still don't get it :thumbsup:

Posts - he wanted a thread with 100 posts!!

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/bishopofbattle/10.gif

Greetings Earthling. I am the Bishop of Battle — master of all I survey.I … Greetings Earthling. I am the Bishop of Battle — master of all I survey.I have 13 progressively harder levels. Try me... if you dare.You are now on Level 1.....

:giggle:

wow throw a party!

....................... only a year, ? not too bad then ! :?

Hmmm.. I don't know still :oops:

Mrs.Z;2332390

Hmmm.. I don't know still :oops:

Click on thread tools below the original post and all will be revealed :thumbsup:

suze;2332571

Click on thread tools below the original post and all will be revealed … Click on thread tools below the original post and all will be revealed :thumbsup:

Thanks, done it - what now? :?

Mrs.Z;2332586

Thanks, done it - what now? :?

Click on subscribe to this thread and then follow the selections right through to subscribe

suze;2332599

Click on subscribe to this thread and then follow the selections right … Click on subscribe to this thread and then follow the selections right through to subscribe

Oh, I am not quite that silly :oops:

I mean, I have subscribed already but with no emails, does it make a short cut anywhere?

Mrs.Z;2332620

Oh, I am not quite that silly :oops:

Sorry, I took you literally :oops:

I have asked that it be made easier, e.g. when you reply to a thread, have a submit reply & subscribe button or if you've replied, instead of just edit etc, add in the subscribe button.

The only other way I can see to do it is to edit, go advanced and then hit the subscribe button!

Any way up, you cant subscribe until you've replied, ( or is there another way????)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions