Groups

Wow, its been months since i've been on here.

Couldn't even remember my password.

Anything changed?

Are vibeone, black_gerbil and JFK still trollin the threadz 2k11?

I actually went off and got a life, yay for me

Wait, wheres the Nonsense gone? What am i meant to file every single thread i post under now? Well, i guess 'Other' will do.

43 Comments

Hey laddie.............still have a few trolls but they are new ones now

VB1 is still around touching people up as per usual but it appears he found himself a wimmon also.

BG1 is back but has lost his touch.

JFK hasnt been on for months duno where he's been

I'm the new dude.

numptyj

VB1 is still around touching people up as per usual but it appears he … VB1 is still around touching people up as per usual but it appears he found himself a wimmon also.BG1 is back but has lost his touch.JFK hasnt been on for months duno where he's been

JFK got done over on a deal on the stonebridge estate. lol

Original Poster

Hey choc, a familiar name. I'm not really a laddie anymore (well, it depends what you class as laddie) ive nearly left school now. X)

numptyj

VB1 is still around touching people up as per usual but it appears he … VB1 is still around touching people up as per usual but it appears he found himself a wimmon also. So not trueBG1 is back but has lost his touch. Puberty struckJFK hasnt been on for months duno where he's been Young offenders unit

Admin

Nice to see you borolad94

Original Poster

I remember why I left, i was posting threads, and it got to the point where there was just trolling and couldnt get a serious answer, i think ive been gone for over 6months now.

borolad94

Hey choc, a familiar name. I'm not really a laddie anymore (well, it … Hey choc, a familiar name. I'm not really a laddie anymore (well, it depends what you class as laddie) ive nearly left school now. X)

lol, I still think your're 13, hope all is good with you and your mum X)

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Nice to see you borolad94

Thanks JB

Welcome back!

Original Poster

choc1969

lol, I still think your're 13, hope all is good with you and your mum X)

Well, my mams changed a bit, but thats not my place to say, i dunno if she told people are not on here. but its still not my place. Nope, im 16.. got my GCSE's, was even offered a job, but had to turn it down, as i was still in school

Original Poster

asayer

Welcome back!

Thanks dont think im staying like, just popping in

Banned

borolad94

I remember why I left, i was posting threads, and it got to the point … I remember why I left, i was posting threads, and it got to the point where there was just trolling and couldnt get a serious answer, i think ive been gone for over 6months now.

Its been at least a year

Will keep the door open in that case!

farhadmaster

I'm the new dude.

Welcome to hotdeals. Nice to meet you

Original Poster

DangerGod

Its been at least a year

its been less actually, my last thread was 3months ago, then the one before that was 5month

Original Poster

On another note, is dontdothatagain still here?

I'm 13

borolad94

Last active:10 hours, 11 minutes ago

looks like it

Banned

borolad94

You two used to scrap like cats. lol

hi, im not around too much lately, i too got a life hehehe

Original Poster

DangerGod

You two used to scrap like cats. lol

I was determind there was only room for one pre-pubescent teenage boy on this site!

borolad94

I remember why I left, i was posting threads, and it got to the point … I remember why I left, i was posting threads, and it got to the point where there was just trolling and couldnt get a serious answer, i think ive been gone for over 6months now.

Same reason i went tbh haha. Ive not been on in ages really myself, only started posting very recently again!

Original Poster

i remember i stopped using it roundabout the beginning of 2010. then just stopped full stop really when the new system got put in in July (i remember cos i was on holiday :))

Original Poster

What about GoDutchGo? Magicbeans? Lfc_engravedonheart (Lyndzbowes)? Bitsey_lango?

borolad94

What about GoDutchGo? Magicbeans? Lfc_engravedonheart (Lyndzbowes)? … What about GoDutchGo? Magicbeans? Lfc_engravedonheart (Lyndzbowes)? Bitsey_lango?

godutchgo Last active:6 days, 11 hours ago

Lfc_engravedonheart Last active:1 month, 3 weeks ago

bitsey and MB are still around!

Welcome back to the madhouse kiddo

farhadmaster

I'm 13

Pro Tip: Get off here while you are young. You will regret spending time on internet forum in the future,

Jus' Sayin'

Original Poster

Lyndz must of got a life.

So not much seems to have changed then. I might turn up abit next week, as its half term, if there is any decent threads on.

Original Poster

SkinnyPanda

Pro Tip: Get off here while you are young. You will regret spending time … Pro Tip: Get off here while you are young. You will regret spending time on internet forum in the future, Jus' Sayin'

This was me 3 years ago. Please listen to this advice. Go out and get smashed. It's great when you cut the cord from you and the laptop.

Banned

borolad94

Unfortunately

Original Poster

ODB_69

Unfortunately

HA. You're still here i see :P

Banned

borolad94

HA. You're still here i see :P

Occasionallyl

Original Poster

Come on, lets all be friends.

Looking back at some of my threads, my god i was sad.

Original Poster

seriously.

'My Goal' thread. to be come a solar flare. I feel like shooting myself in the head when I read that.

Original Poster

Yer, it was 2years 5months ago. So i was 13.

Damn my deprived childhood.

borolad94

Well, my mams changed a bit, but thats not my place to say, i dunno if … Well, my mams changed a bit, but thats not my place to say, i dunno if she told people are not on here. but its still not my place.

Has you Mam changed into your Dad?

Original Poster

peodude

Has you Mam changed into your Dad?

As far as i know. No.

Aaaah my tv guru, how are you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11