Wow - just finished playing Heavy Rain

12 replies
Found 4th Oct 2010
Want to immediately play it again to see the different endings!

Absolutely brilliant game, one of my favourite of all time!

Thought I'd just share

12 Comments

Banned

cool
story
bro.

mint game

Original Poster

ryman1000

coolstorybro.

I knew you'd say that

Was it torrential?

Admin

Also thought it was awesome, I'd ask which ending you got but it'll probably spoil the game for those who haven't played. I got an ok ending, better than my husband got anyway ha

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Also thought it was awesome, I'd ask which ending you got but it'll … Also thought it was awesome, I'd ask which ending you got but it'll probably spoil the game for those who haven't played. I got an ok ending, better than my husband got anyway ha

Im really intrigued as to the other endings.

This is the type of game that could get some non-traditional gamers into video games, Im sure my gf would love this if she was willing to give video games a shot

Admin

I bought it for my hubby and ended up pretty hooked, it's totally different to anything I've ever played. Of mine, the bad guy ended up dead, a girl ended up with a book deal, one of the guys got post traumatic hallucinations and the other had a happy ending.. that vague enough?

JASON! SHAUN! JASON! SHAUN! Them parts were really annoying.

I saved everyone apart from the reporter
turns out jumping for a fourth story building thats on fire is not a wise choice.
so good...

i really wish this was on xbox would love to play it

Talking to people about your endings once you have finished is the best part. I got a lovely ending straight out of Hollywood and in my friends ending everyone died and the killer got away! Great game can't wait to how they develop it further.

Original Poster

its strange cos just before this game I had found myself getting pretty bored with games, the often repetitive nature and similar themes and approaches was so unexciting. I had got the dlc episodes of GTA and really found them a bore, didnt complete them and stopped playing after a handful of missions on each one. Then this game arrived in the post and I couldn't put it down! Such a fresh approach with a real cinematic experience and involvement in the characters.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…815
    2. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    3. Driving anxiety.2734
    4. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester12

See more discussions