Groups

Wow! Just had a tremor/earthquake

Felt in Lancaster for a couple of seconds.

22 Comments

oh-nothing across the Irish sea here in the IOM

Sure it wasnt gas pains. What you been eating LOL

Yep just happened in Cumbria/Lancaster 'ish area

Truck driving past?

Original Poster

WoolyM;5057508

Sure it wasnt gas pains. What you been eating LOL

Thought it might have been something like that at first :oops:
    but rest of surrounding buildings had people coming out to check founations hadn't slipped.

nothing in cheshire

Original Poster

Admin;5057533

Thanks for validating my sanity... and ending these horrid flatulence rumours :oops:

Crewe remains unshaken.

Admin;5057533

Strange...

We had one in the Valleys a couple of weeks ago... it caused £250,000 worth of improvements....

(I'll get my coat)

Just been outside to check the same. Certainly got the heart beating faster!

No sad to say I never felt the earth move .......

3.7 accoirdng to news

Original Poster

Adam2050;5057642

3.7 accoirdng to news

I thought i'd have got a bigger score from the judges for my coward dance. :whistling:

tightasagnatschu;5057653

I thought i'd have got a bigger score from the judges for my coward … I thought i'd have got a bigger score from the judges for my coward dance. :whistling:

Sorry no.

We had one in the Valleys a couple of weeks ago... it caused £250,000 … We had one in the Valleys a couple of weeks ago... it caused £250,000 worth of improvements....

LOL!:-D (rep added!)

meandog101;5057555

We had one in the Valleys a couple of weeks ago... it caused £250,000 … We had one in the Valleys a couple of weeks ago... it caused £250,000 worth of improvements....(I'll get my coat)

You mean the Aston Expressway Valley ?

nothing in Lincolnshire

Yes, we felt it too. Quite strong but very short. I've experienced a shelves-collapsing quake in Asia so this one was a breeze - surprising though!

I felt it in Newcastle for a few seconds

Nothing in Essex :?

Nope nothing in Lincoln, still dont forget the last one we had that woke most people up!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553803
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      3. Feels weird!511
      4. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)66

See more discussions