Found 9th Dec 2009
This american man lost 55.53% of his original body weight.... and crowned 'The Biggest Loser' 2009 in America. Anyone guess how much he lost?

Obviously it is possible to look on the internet to find the answer but try not to....

31 Comments

Original Poster

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/thebororno1/tbl.jpg

^^ Danny Cahill, The Biggest Loser winner from last night shedding 17 stone!

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/shay-biggest-loser-before-after.jpg

^^ Shay Sorrells, The biggest ever person in The Biggest Loser history, weighing 34 stone. She shed 12 stone. She may still be morbidly obese in this photo. But she has been invited back to the finale of the next season and she will earn $1000 for every pound she loses between now and May 2010

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00829/losermain_682x400_829273j.jpg

^^ Kevin Sage, the reigning English Biggest Loser

Starting - 23st 8lbs

End - 14st 2lbs

Difference - 9st 6lbs

Pretty pathetic against America like..... :w00t:

I thought this was one of those adverts that seem to be on every website at the moment. "Get ripped in 4 weeks!". He still looks a bit chunky. I joke :P. I'm guessing he lost... 15 stone?

he lost about 18 1/2

I'd say 14/15 stone too.

Original Poster

andysjones;7166403

I thought this was one of those adverts that seem to be on every website … I thought this was one of those adverts that seem to be on every website at the moment. "Get ripped in 4 weeks!". He still looks a bit chunky. I joke :P. I'm guessing he lost... 15 stone?

over 15....

I'm pretty sure that this only took 3 months at The Biggest Loser ranch and 4 months at home. SO 7 all together...

Those photos are the wrong way round ,,

Hes lost 55.53% ... lol

Original Poster

pootle1966;7166426

he lost about 18 1/2

Less than that
midjet666;7166430

I'd say 14/15 stone too.

But more than that....

borolad94;7166454

Less than thatBut more than that....

17 stone?

Original Poster

Well he lost:

239 pounds (17 stone or 108 kilos)

Starting weight - 430 pounds (30 stone)

End weight - 191 pounds (13 and a half stone)

borolad94;7166487

Well he lost:239 pounds (17 stone or 108 kilos)Starting weight - 430 … Well he lost:239 pounds (17 stone or 108 kilos)Starting weight - 430 pounds (30 stone)End weight - 191 pounds (13 and a half stone)

PACHING, i was right :lol:

omggggg, i need to go on his diet!! lol

borolad94;7166379

I look like the guy on the left :cry:

Original Poster

stefor;7166549

Technically they are the same guy........

stefor;7166549

me too and i'm a girl :oops:

borolad94;7166379

^^ Danny Cahill, The Biggest Loser winner from last night shedding 17 … ^^ Danny Cahill, The Biggest Loser winner from last night shedding 17 stone!^^ Shay Sorrells, The biggest ever person in The Biggest Loser history, weighing 34 stone. She shed 12 stone. She may still be morbidly obese in this photo. But she has been invited back to the finale of the next season and she will earn $1000 for every pound she loses between now and May 2010

Wow look at the difference!
Imagine the surgery you would need after though, as your skin would be sagging everywhere. Something to be proud of for sure.

I was chuffed at loosing a stone!! :w00t:

i love that programme and watch it all the time - the couples series was just incredible but they are losing far too much weight in too short a time.

Original Poster

bossyboots;7166683

i love that programme and watch it all the time - the couples series was … i love that programme and watch it all the time - the couples series was just incredible but they are losing far too much weight in too short a time.

American or English?

not that hard when ur 10x overweight.

borolad94;7166698

American or English?

American - the English versions are rubbish and boring compared to the crazy mental american ones lol - I just love the programme and those two trainers are fierce!

problem is when loosing this much is all the excess skin!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7166996

American - the English versions are rubbish and boring compared to the … American - the English versions are rubbish and boring compared to the crazy mental american ones lol - I just love the programme and those two trainers are fierce!

You mean the one on Sky 1 with Bernie and Brittany and Mark and Jay?

I am actually in love with Jillian (female trainer) she is just a god!

At what point do you think, sugar am getting a bit fat best go on a diet. My missus watches all this tosh.

borolad94;7167119

You mean the one on Sky 1 with Bernie and Brittany and Mark and Jay?I am … You mean the one on Sky 1 with Bernie and Brittany and Mark and Jay?I am actually in love with Jillian (female trainer) she is just a god!

Kim was fitter when they had the 3 teams

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7167134

Kim was fitter when they had the 3 teams

Didn't like Kim or that season, prefer the blue and black teams....

borolad94;7167144

Didn't like Kim or that season, prefer the blue and black teams....

I hardly remember it. Didn't like those twins in one season (one of them won).

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7167159

I hardly remember it. Didn't like those twins in one season (one of them … I hardly remember it. Didn't like those twins in one season (one of them won).

that season was on a couple of months ago, was on Sky 3 daily. I think it is on Sky 1 now at dinner time daily....

HAs anyone else watched The Australian version?????? Season 1 was on Sky1 a few months ago.... Season 2 has just finished on Sky Real Lives?

WOWOW thats AMAZING!!!!

borolad94;7167119

You mean the one on Sky 1 with Bernie and Brittany and Mark and Jay?I am … You mean the one on Sky 1 with Bernie and Brittany and Mark and Jay?I am actually in love with Jillian (female trainer) she is just a god!

yeah thats the one - the weight that Mark and Jay and the other guy who I think came second was incredible - they were unrecognisable.

I read somewhere on the net that Jillian was gay and honestly I imagine that every guy on this planet fancies her but is also terrified of her lol

black gerbil1;7166750

not that hard when ur 10x overweight.

Do you have a good word to say about anyone other than yourself?

Yes, even a small decrease in calorie intake would allow someone of that size to lose weight relatively quickly (if even only initially) but to have gotten ti that weight he must have had serious psychological issues (and a big dose of greed) to contend with and it really IS a remarkable achievement. Well done to the big (not so much now) chap. Wish I had half his dedication, willpower and body weight

Original Poster

bossyboots;7167904

yeah thats the one - the weight that Mark and Jay and the other guy who I … yeah thats the one - the weight that Mark and Jay and the other guy who I think came second was incredible - they were unrecognisable. I read somewhere on the net that Jillian was gay and honestly I imagine that every guy on this planet fancies her but is also terrified of her lol

Yep that is me. She has made me want to become a personal trainer and to start eating heathily. In 4 weeks i hovered between 9stone 12 - 9stone 6. By just eating less than what i normally would (Having a piece of chewing gum instead of a packet of crisps) Having half a cookie instead of a whole one and ice cream as a desert 1 or 2 times of the night rather than virtually every night. I also go out with for a run with the dog and weirdly even though im 15 she has influenced my life...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions