EXPIRED

Wow, Looks like I must eat humble pie.

I have been moaning for ages about the search facility being carp.
I have just done a search and for the first time I noticed a drop down box for "Sort Results By". In there was the line "Thread Start Date".
I have been after that for months.
How long has it been there. ( Months probably ).

So, sorry Admin for moaning when I should have just opened my eyes.

22 Comments

Hooray!!!

Someone learning to use the search function properly.

Banned

thesaint;3437511

Hooray!!!Someone learning to use the search function properly.

I recall you finding it difficult to use too.....?

imranmaz;3437531

I was thinking that, your post confirmed it

Original Poster

guv;3437510

Must be difficult with a poppy blocking them! :w00t:

Yes, I must get some cream to clear that up. :thumbsup:

imranmaz;3437531

About a year ago I did.

bellabonkers;3437539

I was thinking that, your post confirmed it

A link would confirm it, not someone saying so.

Banned

thesaint;3437557

About a year ago I did.

FAIL
I wasn't here a year ago...

thesaint;3437557

About a year ago I did. :)A link would confirm it, not someone saying … About a year ago I did. :)A link would confirm it, not someone saying so.

ha ha, wrong,, his post confirmed my thoughts...a link would NOT confirm my thoughts

imranmaz;3437574

FAILI wasn't here a year ago...

wow strong victory

/end Sarcasm

imranmaz;3437574

FAILI wasn't here a year ago...

I never said you were here a year ago, I said I had problems using the search a year ago, ergo... you are incorrect with your statement about me having problems with the search.

bellabonkers;3437579

ha ha, wrong,, his link confirmed my thoughts...a link would NOT confirm … ha ha, wrong,, his link confirmed my thoughts...a link would NOT confirm my thoughts

Okay then.

Original Poster

Anyone know a good deal on eye ointment please.
Preferably under six quid ( waits for pics of an ill octopus ) :thumbsup:

Admin

Jeez guys, not every thread has to have an argument in it

Jumpingphil;3437619

Anyone know a good deal on eye ointment please.Preferably under six quid … Anyone know a good deal on eye ointment please.Preferably under six quid ( waits for pics of an ill octopus ) :thumbsup:

No ointment, but you can hold these over your eye.

hotukdeals.com/ite…rr/

I didn't know that either and wondered why they all seemed jumbled up!!!???!!!!

Banned

juliet_bravo;3437643

yes it does... THIS IS SPARTA..... no wait.. MISC!

juliet_bravo;3437643

Rules of the playground JB :whistling:

Banned

black gerbil1;3437588

wow strong victory/end Sarcasm

where's ur pic BG1? the one you said you would post three months after you trying to lose fat?

you pushed it to three months cause you were too embarrassed to post one after a month... I went away on hols n when I come back you say ur some kind of model! that's jokes!

juliet_bravo;3437643

let me guess, I was reported by the person that started the argument? No wonder I'm starting to post less these days.

Banned

thesaint;3437598

I never said you were here a year ago, I said I had problems using the … I never said you were here a year ago, I said I had problems using the search a year ago, ergo... you are incorrect with your statement about me having problems with the search.

I apologise that i'm not so sad to take screen shots of things people post incase they go back and change them.... (i've implied that you are sad enough to go change/delete your posts)

imranmaz;3437738

where's ur pic BG1? the one you said you would post three months after … where's ur pic BG1? the one you said you would post three months after you trying to lose fat?you pushed it to three months cause you were too embarrassed to post one after a month... I went away on hols n when I come back you say ur some kind of model! that's jokes!

u mad brah?

Banned

black gerbil1;3437766

u mad brah?

not at all dude... you have changed since I was away tho... not my sense of humor anymore..oh and when I saw you rip bare jokes of that weightlifting site... that was a sad day...

Banned

black gerbil1;3437766

u mad brah?

oh n how come ur running with thesaint? wtf is that all about? you know he's like twice ur age n sheet?

Admin

bellabonkers;3437739

let me guess, I was reported by the person that started the argument? No … let me guess, I was reported by the person that started the argument? No wonder I'm starting to post less these days.

Wasn't reported at all
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1517
    4. GOT Leaks again415

See more discussions