Groups

WOW midnight release

Anyone else sad enough to go to HMV at 12 midnight tomorrow to get the new world
    of warcraft lich king game,or just me.lol

16 Comments

Banned

Make love, not Warcraft......

Being delivered by Game, should be here todya latest tom

Ive never played these games so it's a nope.

love the south park ep though, the 'training' montage is hella funny

Banned

robtallica;3429445

Ive never played these games so it's a nope.love the south park ep … Ive never played these games so it's a nope.love the south park ep though, the 'training' montage is hella funny

Repped purely for the usage of the word 'Hella'!!!

Hella good work!

Actually Warcraft fans have a look on Youtube for 'Leeroy Warcraft' vid...one of the funniest things ever...may be Leeroy Jones cant remember exactly but search and you will find

ODB_69;3429464

Actually Warcraft fans have a look on Youtube for 'Leeroy Warcraft' … Actually Warcraft fans have a look on Youtube for 'Leeroy Warcraft' vid...one of the funniest things ever...may be Leeroy Jones cant remember exactly but search and you will find

Leeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins.

Friends dont let friends play wow

Banned

Titchimp;3429479

Leeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins. Friends dont let friends play wow

lol thats the one...not a Warcraft fan myself but damn that made me laugh

OWNED

ODB_69;3429482

lol thats the one...not a Warcraft fan myself but damn that made me … lol thats the one...not a Warcraft fan myself but damn that made me laughOWNED

Haha, talk about best laid plans 'n all that :lol:

I loved the guy at the start giving all the other players a motivational speech haha

The phrase "Johnny, don't be a hero" springs to mind

ODB_69;3429482

lol thats the one...not a Warcraft fan myself but damn that made me … lol thats the one...not a Warcraft fan myself but damn that made me laughOWNED

Me too, a special card for those who play the trading card version :w00t:

http://singlecnxt-t.us/leeroy.jpg

Banned

robtallica;3429496

Haha, talk about best laid plans 'n all that :lol:The phrase "Johnny, … Haha, talk about best laid plans 'n all that :lol:The phrase "Johnny, don't be a hero" springs to mind

LOOOOOOL U seen it then?!

its just hilarious that guy banging on about their percentage of survival etc and making those plans and suddenly "LEEEEEEEERRRRROY ......NHAA!"

Banned

Titchimp;3429503

Me too, a special card for those who play the trading card version :w00t:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

There is a card version?:?

I know its supposed to be as addictive as crack but its just all a bit geeky to me

ODB_69;3429505

LOOOOOOL U seen it then?!its just hilarious that guy banging on about … LOOOOOOL U seen it then?!its just hilarious that guy banging on about their percentage of survival etc and making those plans and suddenly "LEEEEEEEERRRRROY ......NHAA!"

yeah I just saw it, I had my speakers up loud to hear the other guy chatting, then I was nearly knocked of my chair as the almighty "LEEEEEEEROOOOOOY!" bit happened.

Cheers for the great laugh :-D

ODB_69;3429509

There is a card version?:?I know its supposed to be as addictive as crack … There is a card version?:?I know its supposed to be as addictive as crack but its just all a bit geeky to me

Yeah i think so. In the shopping centre here there is a bit where all the people geek it up and play those type of games.

This is a video you either love or hate:

youtube.com/wat…8pw

Titchimp;3429525

Yeah i think so. In the shopping centre here there is a bit where all the … Yeah i think so. In the shopping centre here there is a bit where all the people geek it up and play those type of games. This is a video you either love or hate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

:w00t: love it, my type of humour.

Banned

Titchimp;3429525

Yeah i think so. In the shopping centre here there is a bit where all the … Yeah i think so. In the shopping centre here there is a bit where all the people geek it up and play those type of games. This is a video you either love or hate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

Damn no youtube @ work! I need a job that allowss youtube access :x

ODB_69;3429563

Damn no youtube @ work! I need a job that allowss youtube access :x

just checking you know about this deal:

]http//ww…d=1

hella hott

inb4 sword of a thousand truths...

http://www.djspyhunter.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/sword_thousand_truths.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions