Whats everyone doing the weekend?

Birds?

BBQ'S?

Belly Dancing?

P.S Misc really is dead these days. :-(

30 Comments

too many wrong-urns have joined and ruined it

or maybe some people just got a life,

some people on here do spend far too much time on here imho (serious life check required)

Banned

Darn it - swear filter filtered out my word. Oh well.

ilovepink;5771087

too many wrong-urns have joined and ruined it

^^^^

This.

Unless you mean me.

Then not "This."

I used to do Belly dancing for a while - it was good fun shaking me bits around the room.

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;5771099

^^^^This.Unless you mean me.Then not "This."

lol'd

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;5771101

I used to do Belly dancing for a while - it was good fun shaking me bits … I used to do Belly dancing for a while - it was good fun shaking me bits around the room.

Pics/Vids or GTFO

people keep spamming the good threads :-(

black gerbil1;5771118

[COLOR="Red"]^^This^^[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;5771118

To many h4ters. your right.

Its crap, i tend to be on fs/ft and deals more than misc these days.....too many jockeys spouting poop!

[COLOR="Red"]On Friday I'm going to a Jack Wills party.

On Saturday I've got a friendly match

On Sunday I think I'm going to a BBQ.[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

It used to be okay, but now its just like... Sewage.

Im surprised the MVP has stuck with us TBH. Respect there brah.

The JFK;5771148

[COLOR="Red"]On Friday I'm going to a Jack Wills party.On Saturday I've … [COLOR="Red"]On Friday I'm going to a Jack Wills party.On Saturday I've got a friendly matchOn Sunday I think I'm going to a BBQ.[/COLOR]

Clothes suck - beers free? that the type?

Enjoy blaad - should be some "quirky" wimminz for your choosing there :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;5771148

[COLOR="Red"]On Friday I'm going to a Jack Wills party.On Saturday I've … [COLOR="Red"]On Friday I'm going to a Jack Wills party.On Saturday I've got a friendly matchOn Sunday I think I'm going to a BBQ.[/COLOR]

Good Combo... just take it E.Z on the champagne 2morro .. You need to be match fit.

DangerGod;5771155

It used to be okay, but now its just like... Sewage.Im surprised the MVP … It used to be okay, but now its just like... Sewage.Im surprised the MVP has stuck with usTBH. Respect there brah.

[COLOR="Red"]
    I'm a loyal guy (except to women).

But the haterz are killing the site. All the haterz should be banned and Luke should be made a Mod.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5771171

[COLOR="Red"]I'm a loyal guy (except to women).But the haterz are killing … [COLOR="Red"]I'm a loyal guy (except to women).But the haterz are killing the site. All the haterz should be banned and Luke should be made a Mod.[/COLOR]

+1

mbgringo;5771158

Clothes suck - beers free? that the type?Enjoy blaad - should be some … Clothes suck - beers free? that the type?Enjoy blaad - should be some "quirky" wimminz for your choosing there :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]^^YOU KNOW!^^[/COLOR]

DangerGod;5771166

Good Combo... just take it E.Z on the champagne 2morro .. You need to be … Good Combo... just take it E.Z on the champagne 2morro .. You need to be match fit.

[COLOR="Red"]
    Yeah I know, dawg.

Kick off is at 3pm on Saturday (so I've got a bit of time to recover) and we are playing a team who are 2 divisons below us so I'm not taking it too serious TBH. I'll probs only play a half match anyway as the gaffer will want to try out some of the less proven players.[/COLOR]

Supermod

...this weekend, Saturday in particular...I will be celebrating a birthday...

magicjay1986;5771240

...this weekend, Saturday in particular...I will be celebrating a … ...this weekend, Saturday in particular...I will be celebrating a birthday...

Happy 23rd

24th if my maths are off . . . . :-D

magicjay1986;5771240

...this weekend, Saturday in particular...I will be celebrating a … ...this weekend, Saturday in particular...I will be celebrating a birthday...

Well if you increase your post count, you can have a massive double celebration;-)
    Ashes probably rained off tomorrow so PCB!!
    Happy Birthday for Saturday.

Supermod

mbgringo;5771250

Happy 23rd 24th if my maths are off . . . . :-D

You were right the first time!!

Thank you!!

Supermod

chesso;5771265

Well if you increase your post count, you can have a massive double … Well if you increase your post count, you can have a massive double celebration;-) Ashes probably rained off tomorrow so PCB!!Happy Birthday for Saturday.

Thanks Chesso. Doubt I will be on much over the weekend. Maybe I will get to 3999 tonight and pop a post on Saturday morning!!

I havent looked at the forecase to be honest. I have the next 4 days off so I wouldnt mind plenty of play etc...but that obviously never happens in England!

Original Poster Banned

happy birthday mj

Supermod

DangerGod;5771292

happy birthday mj

Cheers DG squire.

magicjay1986;5771286

Thanks Chesso. Doubt I will be on much over the weekend. Maybe I will get … Thanks Chesso. Doubt I will be on much over the weekend. Maybe I will get to 3999 tonight and pop a post on Saturday morning!!I havent looked at the forecase to be honest. I have the next 4 days off so I wouldnt mind plenty of play etc...but that obviously never happens in England!

Seems like a strategy.:thumbsup:

The forecast is rain, I'm pretty sure!! Draw.

Supermod

chesso;5771323

Seems like a strategy.:thumbsup:The forecast is rain, I'm pretty sure!! … Seems like a strategy.:thumbsup:The forecast is rain, I'm pretty sure!! Draw.

..reckon its going to go down to a last test shoot out?!

magicjay1986;5771348

..reckon its going to go down to a last test shoot out?!

Only chance is the goodest of good wickets = Draw ;-)

Supermod

chesso;5771377

Only chance is the goodest of good wickets = Draw ;-)

Hmmm. Yeah! Ah well. I am sure it will come good in a few years time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3401231
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214142
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917267

See more discussions