Groups

WOW! Nintendo Switch has five star reviews already!!!

I'm looking forward to the Nintendo Switch's release and so have been trawling the net looking for info, looks like it was already released judging by the five-star reviews (and some not so five-star) on Amazon.

amazon.co.uk/Nin…JFV

I hope it will be a perfect synergy of gaming, power and portability....I hope...

8 Comments

Why do Amazon even let people review it when its not released?

Original Poster

JimBobJr

Why do Amazon even let people review it when its not released?

Good point, there are some really well thought out 'reviews' on there, and then there are some utter p-takes too. Worth a read just for the joke-reviews.

Some people are aware of the issue you raise though, they state they have 'travelled from the future to write this review'.

Were they given the product for free/at a discount for an honest review and put up a bunch of junky photos?

bbc.co.uk/new…838

In a bid to put a stop to false feedback, people can now write only five … In a bid to put a stop to false feedback, people can now write only five reviews a week of items not bought via the online store.

Don't think that's plan is going to work too well...

Original Poster

my personal favourite:

'Finally, I can play on tv and then keeping playing while i'm on the bog taking a big fat devil's third'

Reviews for the limited edition 20th anniversary ps4 are hilarious, seems it's the norm on Amazon.

These reviews are from Gameseek customers who preordered the console from them.

Some of the reviews made me laugh!X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions