Wow, that is quite disturbing, privacy at risk

54 replies
Found 28th May 2008
Right, i got bored so I searched my username that i use for everything basically on google and everything that i use is on there! even some sites i have never been on. I find that quite worrying?!?!?. there is like stuff from recent to like ages ago? I have 4 pages, beat that lol

50 Comments

christ that is worrying - I'm gonna take a look now!

yeh its fascinating the things you can find out on some people if you dig a little

i ve known about this for some time now. crazy isn't it

Original Poster

nt to be rude but i just searched a random username off here and look what i found?!?! removed due to privacy!

big bro is watching you

blimey nikkib123

dean3988;2196378

nt to be rude but i just searched a random username off here and look … nt to be rude but i just searched a random username off here and look what i found?!?! http://www.oztion.com.au/vshops/item.aspx?itemid=3408880

nikkib123 (2)

Original Poster

t0mm;2196412

nikkib123 (2)

thats her feedback rating

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/search.jpg

dean3988;2196419

and the username you searched is

nikkib123

dean3988;2196419

that is intrusion of privacy

saayinla;2196434

that is intrusion of privacy

Not if it's available on google :w00t:

but you're right, he shouldn't have linked it.

google is a trojan

ooh yeh, how weird!

Original Poster

well from a quicks search ive found out that hannah19790 lives in ireland and she is deal mad from all the websites ive seen

4 pages for me also
although its mainly youtube stuff

Original Poster

harlzter;2196421

you have a common username ! either that or u never ever get away from the computer

I got different username for everywhere I use.

1240 stuff about me

most are me too

dean3988;2196450

you have a common username ! either that or u never ever get away from … you have a common username ! either that or u never ever get away from the computer

Sad as it is they all seem to be me!!!:oops:

why bother with google, if you wanna know anything bout another member, just ask emasu :giggle:

can i link to one of my videos on youtube or is that a breach of rules?

Original Poster

numptyj;2196486

can i link to one of my videos on youtube or is that a breach of rules?

go for it. either that or I will search ur user name on google !

dean3988;2196445

well from a quicks search ive found out that hannah19790 lives in ireland … well from a quicks search ive found out that hannah19790 lives in ireland and she is deal mad from all the websites ive seen

Ooh, I'm flattered you chose me to google but although I may be deal mad, I live in ESSEX!! lol

this will explain more if people are confused to my video

youtube.com/wat…ted

loupomm;2196480

why bother with google, if you wanna know anything bout another member, … why bother with google, if you wanna know anything bout another member, just ask emasu :giggle:

i felt like saying that, but i didn't want to own him :giggle:

Original Poster

harlzter;2196476

Sad as it is they all seem to be me!!!:oops:

this is what i found,
sex: male
age; 32
Phone: samsung d900
network ; virgin

Banned

one username on one site doesnt mean its the same user on another site.

Original Poster

hannah19790;2196500

Ooh, I'm flattered you chose me to google but although I may be deal mad, … Ooh, I'm flattered you chose me to google but although I may be deal mad, I live in ESSEX!! lol

damn lol I tried!

doughnuty;2196511

mhm, i searched mine and theres loads, i only use t0mm on here.

Ive done a search on my name and I find it quite disturbing that people are copying my username. The reason I say they are copying MY username is because it is MY actual second name. I feel slightly intruded

example: gold-online-games.com/use…er/

Original Poster

doughnuty;2196511

but some people use one username overall

dean3988;2196524

but some people use one username overall

Assumption much?!

Original Poster

nacider;2196523

Ive done a search on my name and I find it quite disturbing that people … Ive done a search on my name and I find it quite disturbing that people are copying my username. The reason I say they are copying MY username is because it is MY actual second name. I feel slightly intruded :(example: http://www.gold-online-games.com/user/nacider/

Does depend how common your username is though

Yer if you are going to apply for jobs dont put your real email down as that usually relates to online accounts and they look you up to see what you post

dandoc2;2196528

Yer if you are going to apply for jobs dont put your real email down as … Yer if you are going to apply for jobs dont put your real email down as that usually relates to online accounts and they look you up to see what you post

thats why your not getting work Dan, you give fake email addys :whistling:

dean3988;2196526

Does depend how common your username is though

Well, its my PSN name, my Xbox HUKD etc etc. So i'd say its not very common. How often have you come across nacider :roll:

Banned

Help ive got hundreds of pages :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

I've got a dating site with my name on it......hunks in kilts.....:thumbsup::-D [SIZE=2]34,800 for HOTSCOT[/SIZE]
dateahotscot.com/ & a gay football club hotscotsfc.com/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60613
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions