Groups

Wow this guy has skills

was searching youtube for freestyle footballers because i like to watch them lol i came accross this guy, really enjoyed his video so i thought i would share it with the rest of freestyle lovers......youtube.com/wat…NVw

8 Comments

Not quite the same style but pure class...

youtube.com/wat…rTY

Remi Gaillard....genius.

paul_doh;8955445

Not quite the same style but pure … Not quite the same style but pure class...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17G5u6obrTYRemi Gaillard....genius.

I'd love to know how many takes those tricks took to perform. I would never accept that he can do them 'at will'.

He's ok. I could probably do about 70% of those though.

Billy Wingrove and Jeremy Lynch are much better.

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8955521

He's ok. I could probably do about 70% of those though.Billy Wingrove and … He's ok. I could probably do about 70% of those though.Billy Wingrove and Jeremy Lynch are much better.

But Billy and Jeremy are proffesionals , they get paid for what they do so they practice everyday and thats why i dont take intrest in them, and them aside john farmworth is a cut above them too. This guy obviously does not do this for a living just in his spare time and look where he is doing it, in his room haha i see a flat screen tv there too. Rémi GAILLARD what a class he is, love watching him.

Banned

harlzter;8955433

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhEC9RCNVw

haha 1st 1 is me lol thanks for taking a interest in my video mate. Yea i dont get time to practice anymore. :-D

mairsy07;8955806

haha 1st 1 is me lol thanks for taking a interest in my video mate. Yea i … haha 1st 1 is me lol thanks for taking a interest in my video mate. Yea i dont get time to practice anymore. :-D

Nice one!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions