Found 9th Apr 2009
whys it sooooo hard to sell or swap things on here ? everything i try to attemp i get about 50 people with thread spoiling comments - there not interested in buying or swappin , there just making it there business to make it as hard as possible for people to do a deal .

not just with my posts , but with nearly every post i see .

why dont these people get a life and only comment on the things they actually have an interest in buying and leave the admin side of things to the ADMIN

its an ok site but it could be a hell of a lot better if it wasnt for these people , so annoying

37 Comments

Banned

Welcome to Hot UK Deals!

You could always be a nerd and report them. :thumbsup:

The sort of posts you refer to arent allowed - report them

Banned

Dont feed the trolls...

I dont want to feed the buggas I want to kill em lol. They do, they attack every thread, bully and whine and then spoil everything for anyone else genuine. Pains in the ass.

See here for a prime example of spoiling;
hotukdeals.com/ite…go/

I still don't know what they were accusing me of or why, but it was nothing to do with my thread title..so why?!

Original Poster

its a joke - maybe its these people admin should be banning - spoils what could be a good site .

choc1969;4879157

Another … Another examplehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/376700/psp-slim-and-lite-ice-silver-brand-/showpost.php?p=4877985&postcount=28Pot.....Kettle......;-)

that link has been eddited from a few secs ago ?? it said somthing about a spoilt child and now its a offer ?:roll:

SABJ;4879183

that link has been eddited from a few secs ago ?? it said somthing about … that link has been eddited from a few secs ago ?? it said somthing about a spoilt child and now its a offer ?:roll:

I wondered why it was pot calling kettle black..didnt understand!

Banned

im a troll.

RudiBryson;4879164

its a joke - maybe its these people admin should be banning - spoils what … its a joke - maybe its these people admin should be banning - spoils what could be a good site .

SABJ;4879183

that link has been eddited from a few secs ago ?? it said somthing about … that link has been eddited from a few secs ago ?? it said somthing about a spoilt child and now its a offer ?:roll:

quite sad really :?

moan moan but he's doing the same :whistling:

choc1969;4879157

Another … Another examplehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/376700/psp-slim-and-lite-ice-silver-brand-/showpost.php?p=4877985&postcount=28Pot.....Kettle......;-)

Its been edited,classic!

Original Poster

even this link brings them out - jokers - any of you been out today ? thought not , you should get out more into the real world

lol if I had an endless supply of those "fail" gif things then I think this might be an appropriate place to put one.

RudiBryson;4879219

even this link brings them out - jokers - any of you been out today ? … even this link brings them out - jokers - any of you been out today ? thought not , you should get out more into the real world

why are you here ?? you complaining about somthing wich YOU yourself do to other posts then when people respond you attack them i think its you who needs a life

deb8z;4879215

Its been edited,classic!

RudiBryson;4879219

even this link brings them out - jokers - any of you been out today ? … even this link brings them out - jokers - any of you been out today ? thought not , you should get out more into the real world

original quote by OP :thumbsup:

wow sign of the times eh , your son demands a black one , lol . Is that … wow sign of the times eh , your son demands a black one , lol . Is that called being spoilt or just a change in times ?when i was a kid anything i got was greatly recieved . mad aint it

Banned

RudiBryson;4879219

lol at this Guy ^^^^^

Having a moan at others,yet when caught doing the same himself trys to disguise it with an edit. maybe you need to get out more eh?

Banned

it happens get used to it

ants97;4879233

lol if I had an endless supply of those "fail" gif things then I think … lol if I had an endless supply of those "fail" gif things then I think this might be an appropriate place to put one.

you read my mind!

Original Poster

JoKeRs

RudiBryson;4879271

JoKeRs

you're the one making us laugh :w00t:

ants97;4879233

lol if I had an endless supply of those "fail" gif things then I think … lol if I had an endless supply of those "fail" gif things then I think this might be an appropriate place to put one.

..or pwned.

Banned

oh hai saint

Original Poster

pwned would be good lol

ere 1st thing i tried to sell on here for a bargain at the time

hotukdeals.com/ite…-n/

JoKeRs like choc spoil tghe thread though , its actually funny really , and i got £130 on ebay , think it was £40 more than i offered it for on here

RudiBryson;4879349

pwned would be good lolere 1st thing i tried to sell on here for a … pwned would be good lolere 1st thing i tried to sell on here for a bargain at the time http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/329311/guitar-heroe-world-tour-ps3-brand-n/JoKeRs like choc spoil tghe thread though , its actually funny really , and i got £130 on ebay , think it was £40 more than i offered it for on here

brilliant!!!!

al your threads get locked cause you don't follow the rules and give everyone attitude....and you come on here complaining

lol, watching out for more of your threads op, very entertaining and very angry:)

Original Poster

Yea , my point is ADMIN should deal with any errors posting , not the vigilantes like your self mate

Original Poster

clondikemike;4879455

lol, watching out for more of your threads op, very entertaining and very … lol, watching out for more of your threads op, very entertaining and very angry:)

really angry is the wrong word mate - more frustrated - in the end like i say funny , im guna post stuff just for the replys from you guys .

LOL!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/DarethDarkaxe/Demotivator__Epic_Fail.jpg

Also most mods will tell you there is a difference between thread spoiling and self-moderation, it can be a fine line though.

http://scrapbookdimensions.com/main/images/stories/bigstockphoto_Frustrated_Young_Woman__500338.jpg

Hey Rudi, leave it alright, otherwide we'll set the 'Troll Mafia Schoolgirl Division' on you:
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/2/44feb27-wtf.jpg

Banned

to be fair i found posting in FSFT really **** too... people just want to rip you off with crap offers where it isnt even worth selling.

Trickyjabs;4879663

Hey Rudi, leave it alright, otherwide we'll set the 'Troll Mafia … Hey Rudi, leave it alright, otherwide we'll set the 'Troll Mafia Schoolgirl Division' on you:

Always the chubby kid getting picked on by girls...:whistling:

imranmaz;4879696

to be fair i found posting in FSFT really **** too... people just want to … to be fair i found posting in FSFT really **** too... people just want to rip you off with crap offers where it isnt even worth selling.

With 110 Feedback and have dealt more then that just feedback never left id have to disagree...no where else to sell, ebay is crap.

Banned

awoodhall2003;4879764

Always the chubby kid getting picked on by girls...:whistling:With 110 … Always the chubby kid getting picked on by girls...:whistling:With 110 Feedback and have dealt more then that just feedback never left id have to disagree...no where else to sell, ebay is crap.

i sell at work on the bulletin board now... fetch really good prices and no fees

imranmaz;4879803

i sell at work on the bulletin board now... fetch really good prices and … i sell at work on the bulletin board now... fetch really good prices and no fees

well thats ok but afraid thats no use to me, and i dont pay fees here either.:-D

if you want to sell stuff Free and relatively hassle free too try av Forums heres the link to the ps3 section but theres loads of sections u can sell pretty much anything electrical

avforums.com/for…ts/
:thumbsup:

awoodhall2003;4879476

Also most mods will tell you there is a difference between thread … Also most mods will tell you there is a difference between thread spoiling and self-moderation, it can be a fine line though.

your right on the fine line, i got told off for asking a question.. but thats classed as thread spoiling too.. very fine line.

but mods are clamping down on it all OP so i wouldnt worry, if your having trouble selling here then try elsewhere.. there are other sites and places.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. meaning of op811
    2. Pictures from camera to android phone33
    3. Sainsbury's tu22
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed442

See more discussions