wowcher watch through wristy business or the watch cabin ?

Found 4th Mar 2017
Currently looking to buy a watch from wowcher sold by wristy business never heard of them and not much review so I google the watch and saw the watch cabin with a lot of reviews but never heard of the website ? Any idea what I should do guys ?
Community Updates
6 Comments
Hi,I used the watch cabin a couple of months ago not only saved money but quick and reliable.Hope this helps
Original Poster
allisondwyer54

Hi,I used the watch cabin a couple of months ago not only saved money but … Hi,I used the watch cabin a couple of months ago not only saved money but quick and reliable.Hope this helps

Was the watch genuine ? The watch I'm looking at is half the price? Just seen like too good to be true
Remember the golden rule of the internet - if it seems too good to be true.......it probably is.

Have a look at trust pilot to see how the watch cabin fares
Original Poster
Looked ready, it's not on trust pilot but on something called trustedshops? But I haven't heard of them either haha
Original Poster
That's for the watch cabin btw
old thread I know, but if someone bumps into this, here is advise. Watch business is quite a very delicate business because watches, all of them server a very simple, identical purpose, of telling time. This means that a watch, authentic or fake can serve out this purpose for a considerably acceptable period (1 or 2 yrs) without problems (which is typical warranty period)
So it can be very hard to distinguish between replica and authentic one. Replicas/fakes are well made these days.
Best advice is to consider buying a branded watch as buying the brand of the retailer instead of the brand on the face of the watch. An example to illustrate this thinking is; consider a £120 Armani watch bought from Goldsmiths VS a £700 Seamaster bought from "cheap-watches.com". Obviously the Goldsmiths watch will be regarded as a better value because of where it was bought from. Watches from obscure online retailers are always questionable.
So for peace of mind, I would go for watches sold directly by Amazon, or reputable retailers like Goldsmiths, House of Fraser, John Lewis etc...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions