wow...Misc is as dry as a desert right now!

22 replies
Found 14th Oct 2009
So boring here! Anything interesting?!

22 Comments

Agreed...... :thinking:

Original Poster

Ok well here's something fun to ]read

hdizzle;6571295

:giggle:

Interesting stuff..... got bored half way down though!! :w00t:

:oops:

hdizzle;6571295

hi DMH,hi mate :thumbsup:

not so much fun!! but very interesting stuff...i love that shizzle:-D

Charlie Scene;6571307

hi DMH,hi mate :thumbsup:not so much fun!! but very interesting stuff...i … hi DMH,hi mate :thumbsup:not so much fun!! but very interesting stuff...i love that shizzle:-D

Lol... hiya!!! :-D

I love reading that stuff too... but after I have slept would be a much better time... :oops:

Original Poster

LOL no-one actually has anything interesting to say, sad sad times :-(

misc =

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4339/tumbleweedg.gif

hdizzle;6571316

:oops:

I do... but nothing I could post on here... :thinking:

:w00t:

Charlie Scene;6571318

misc =

I think last nights 'outings' must have killed it........ ? :?

hdizzle;6571316

im watching a film on film4+1

its got subtitles - so that is taking all of my concentration ....

Charlie Scene;6571323

im watching a film on film4+1its got subtitles - so that is taking all of … im watching a film on film4+1its got subtitles - so that is taking all of my concentration ....

Coool....! where's cwis....? lets start the quiz.......? :w00t:

:whistling:

dmh77;6571325

Coool....! where's cwis....? lets start the quiz.......? :w00t::whistling:

ok.............:thumbsup:

Hi guys

anyone know cheapest place to buy 1TB hard drive, off topic (if there is one)

Original Poster

Starr;6571333

Hi guysanyone know cheapest place to buy 1TB hard drive, off topic (if … Hi guysanyone know cheapest place to buy 1TB hard drive, off topic (if there is one)

good question my friend, there are many places, amazon, ebuyer are always good. I bought mine for 62 from comet a while back

dmh77;6571320

:oops:I do... but nothing I could post on here... :thinking::w00t:

Me too.you can't open your mouth on here or else you get set on or banned.:whistling:

hdizzle;6571340

good question my friend, there are many places, amazon, ebuyer are always … good question my friend, there are many places, amazon, ebuyer are always good. I bought mine for 62 from comet a while back

Thats the price i want to pay

amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21
hotukdeals.com/ite…97-
direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Does it matter which one i get or should i just be looking for the cheapest?

LoozR;6571344

Me too.you can't open your mouth on here or else you get set on or … Me too.you can't open your mouth on here or else you get set on or banned.:whistling:

Lol... never yet! :w00t:

:-D

Original Poster

Starr;6571347

Thats the price i want to … Thats the price i want to payhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00238KZPM/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/486287/western-digital-1tb-elements-61-97-Does it matter which one i get or should i just be looking for the cheapest?

I'm not really an expert with HDD's. But I would say read the reviews for that amazon one or whatever you want to buy. If its got good ratings, good warranty, and you like it then go for it :thumbsup:

hdizzle;6571355

I'm not really an expert with HDD's. But I would say read the reviews for … I'm not really an expert with HDD's. But I would say read the reviews for that amazon one or whatever you want to buy. If its got good ratings, good warranty, and you like it then go for it :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy,, i think the ones ive pointed out have had good feedback from here so will just choose the cheapest :-D

Original Poster

Starr;6571357

Cheers buddy,, i think the ones ive pointed out have had good feedback … Cheers buddy,, i think the ones ive pointed out have had good feedback from here so will just choose the cheapest :-D

your welcome

Original Poster

your all boring camels in this desert that is HUKD!!!

Who are you calling boring
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?79

See more discussions