Posted 5th Mar 2015
I bought the Birch leaf 3 light ceiling light from Argos, which was a deal mentioned on here 6 days, 16 hours ago now. I've just taken it out of the box to put up, but it says to 'wrap insulation tape around the terminal block'. There is a connector block that came with it - is this just another name for the terminal block? Also, does it matter what colour of insulation tape is used? Thank you.
Community Updates