Groups

wrapping tonight ! who's doing it ?

started wrapping tonight ! a beer and some nibbles !

do it really nice and then it just gets ripped off !!

seems to be taking ages !

22 Comments

might it be too much beer ?

I've got a little to do - but I am almost done - Yay!

have fun - and careful on the beer - you don't want to start wrapping up objects lying around the house - LOL

No .. All my wrapping is done & dusted now thank goodness..... ... doing the ironing atm, (on & off! ) have been left all alone tonight, oh & lads gone out to play a poker tourney, I feel a bit like Cinderella! :roll: as long as they share any winnings with me It'll be fine :-D

I've got to make a start at some point...

Make sure you do what I did........ Cellotape every folding side..... So they spend time "trying to open it"....lol...... Otherwise one rip onto the next over in a flash....

Original Poster

churching0;3839158

Make sure you do what I did........ Cellotape every folding side..... So … Make sure you do what I did........ Cellotape every folding side..... So they spend time "trying to open it"....lol...... Otherwise one rip onto the next over in a flash....

very good !! :thumbsup:

mine are done thank god i hate wrapping, its ok at first but then becomes tiresome and annoying

Original Poster

....can never find the end of the sellotape !!!!!!

I need to do some but I can't be bothered. I am aware that there is gin in the house though. Mmm gin.

i'm gonna finish doing my wrapping later
    just dying my hair at the mo :lol:

Original Poster

cheerleader;3839235

i'm gonna finish doing my wrapping later :)just dying my hair at the mo … i'm gonna finish doing my wrapping later :)just dying my hair at the mo :lol:

what colour ???:w00t:

Buy the bags, much easier......:-D

Although I do have some to do still ( young kids just love it! ).....anyone recommend a nice beverage to have while doing it? :thinking:

brown with lighter coloured highlights - got a set by loreal called macaroon :lol:

Leaving mine till tomorrow. A mammoth sellotape session with a nice bottle of rioja open.
    Starts off all nice and neat and by the end (of the bottle), any old thing will do :thumbsup:

Every year I say I'll do it as I go along :santa:

mightyimp76;3839214

here ya go.......you can borrow this

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/tapedispenser.jpg

Original Poster

cheerleader;3839477

brown with lighter coloured highlights - got a set by loreal called … brown with lighter coloured highlights - got a set by loreal called macaroon :lol:

nice !:-D

bitseylango;3839498

here ya go.......you can borrow this

cheers ! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thats it had enough ! still a stack to do !! ......................to be continued.......

best to do it as you go, gets boring otherwise, I've got 2 left but the novelty has worn off, doubt I will do it until christmas eve, then I have to.

mightyimp76;3839214

lol x x

Oh yes !!

Just constructed a dolls house (after three failed attempts and a hissy fit with the cordless screwdriver) and wrapped all the girls pressies with the other half.

Large glass of red is now going down very nicely :thumbsup::santa:

All finished now:-D......Phew..... Even got some bows and that twirly stuff on them.:p Having a nice glass of wine then off to bed. Busy day ahead tomorrow!!

Original Poster

:thumbsup:,,,,,,,,,,just done !!!!!!!! have to save them for next year now !;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11

See more discussions