yellowsticker;3178845

if u say so.............. :whistling:what is it?! lol

Rum
    snowtiger;3178857

The Rum ?

yup

Pointless AGAIN!

attention seeker

U so need to get out more and get a life !

Banned

raptorcigs;3178917

attention seeker

new glasses rapt , very becoming if you don't mind me saying so

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4869/thclownqv6.gif

My brother likes that, i'm not really a spirit man myself.

I like to have a glass of port on a special occasion but that's not a spirit anyway. I haven't drunk for ages though.

Banned

sassie;3178944

LOL... I was thinking the same.

(Countsdown for a "wow so much h4te ITT")

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;3178907

Pointless AGAIN!

what is?
    raptorcigs;3178917

attention seeker

who is?
    gym lougar;3178921

U so need to get out more and get a life !

who does me?
    RedIron;3178957

My brother likes that, i'm not really a spirit man myself. I like to have … My brother likes that, i'm not really a spirit man myself. I like to have a glass of port on a special occasion but that's not a spirit anyway. I haven't drunk for ages though.

its a killer brah, mash up your body

the bavarian paedo banned from seeing his nephews then ?

Swallows and amazons?

edit: oh I see...Wray and Nephews is white rum, thought you were naming famous books or something!

bellabonkers;3179197

Swallows and amazons?edit: oh I see...Wray and Nephews is white rum, … Swallows and amazons?edit: oh I see...Wray and Nephews is white rum, thought you were naming famous books or something!

PMLS:p

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3179197

Swallows and amazons?edit: oh I see...Wray and Nephews is white rum, … Swallows and amazons?edit: oh I see...Wray and Nephews is white rum, thought you were naming famous books or something!

its "oh i sea" ;-)

black gerbil1;3179211

its "oh i sea" ;-)

Can it not be O I C?

nah forget it it I aint even going to comment on BG1 drivel.

Yeah nice specs rappy, and upgraded from common cigs to a cigar too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

harlzter;3179232

nah forget it it I aint even going to comment on BG1 drivel.

lol u just did brah.

lulz

black gerbil1;3179251

lol u just did brah.lulz

[CENTER]http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4080/yousuckatinternetbp4.jpg[/CENTER]

;-)

sassie;3178944

why thank yee maam:-D

Original Poster

borolad94;3179276

Is there an answer BG???? … Is there an answer BG???? http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/256747/bg1-what-happened-to-you-being-in-m/

yes

black gerbil1;3179338

yes

and..............................

borolad94;3179341

You fell in to his little trap BL94

Original Poster

borolad94;3179341

and i was on there

black gerbil1;3179382

and i was on there

that took you 5 minutes to come up with that! Well Done You!

ive not heard of it, but if its a 'rum' as bella said i probably wouldnt like..have fun drinking it!

Original Poster

borolad94;3179390

that took you 5 minutes to come up with that! Well Done You!

unlike you, i dont just sit on my comp pressing F5 on the misc section.

I'm on the international space station at the moment and I'll lose my connection at any moment, however My best wishes go to Bg1 for his photo shoot................................sorry............I'm.................going..;-)

Banned

raptorcigs;3179288

why thank yee maam:-D

and mighty fine you look too x

Had a bottle of that the other year - thought it was a bit rank to be honest, too strong and not really nice tasting with it... Good old Czech absinthe is where its at!

fox2020;3179462

I'm on the international space station at the moment and I'll lose my … I'm on the international space station at the moment and I'll lose my connection at any moment, however My best wishes go to Bg1 for his photo shoot................................sorry............I'm.................going..;-)

Very topical - how about spending some of your millions on us? Hope you have a successful re-entry :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jah128;3179523

Had a bottle of that the other year - thought it was a bit rank to be … Had a bottle of that the other year - thought it was a bit rank to be honest, too strong and not really nice tasting with it... Good old Czech absinthe is where its at!

yeah it burned me to the core when I had it, ill have a blast @ Czech Absinthe next time i sea it around in a bar/club brah.

Another BG1 thread - and I was just about to go to the toilet. Darn! [ puts leg under bum on chair ]

Some strong hate coming out as usual BG1. Oh well... :-(

I have an emerging theory that might interest you. Do you think the haters generally accuse you (or whoever they turn their hate on) of what it is they are themselves? ...even if they are not fully aware of it? So, for example, the bore calls you boring, the troll says you're a troll, etc..

I think their might be something in this and think we should pay more careful attention to who accuses what ...

Hmmm....this might be science in action.. :thinking:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/spamming.jpg

POsted to prove that according to liddle ol me's theory I am indeed a complete and utter dummy!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3179695

Another BG1 thread - and I was just about to go to the toilet. Darn! [ … Another BG1 thread - and I was just about to go to the toilet. Darn! [ puts leg under bum on chair ]Some strong hate coming out as usual BG1. Oh well... :-(I have an emerging theory that might interest you. Do you think the haters generally accuse you (or whoever they turn their hate on) of what it is they are themselves? ...even if they are not fully aware of it? So, for example, the bore calls you boring, the troll says you're a troll, etc.. I think their might be something in this and think we should pay more careful attention to who accuses what ... Hmmm....this might be science in action.. :thinking:

thats thats is a very interesting theorem you have there, I think you might be on to a winner!

So according to my theory this makes harlzter a dummy. Hmmm.... this ain't right. Surely not?

Liddle ol' me;3179695

I have an emerging theory that might interest you. Do you think the … I have an emerging theory that might interest you. Do you think the haters generally accuse you (or whoever they turn their hate on) of what it is they are themselves? ...even if they are not fully aware of it? So, for example, the bore calls you boring, the troll says you're a troll, etc..

Damn, in that case I am a complete plank who has to invent stories that make me seem interesting and important, no wonder I keep walking into things then it must be because I have my head so far up my own a...................

Liddle ol' me;3179695

I have an emerging theory that might interest you. Do you think the … I have an emerging theory that might interest you. Do you think the haters generally accuse you (or whoever they turn their hate on) of what it is they are themselves? ...even if they are not fully aware of it? So, for example, the bore calls you boring, the troll says you're a troll, etc..

I lol'd :-D

Have you only just worked that out?

It's the people(4 or 5) that protest in every thread that makes his threads so addictable.

Liddle ol' me;3179695

Another BG1 thread - and I was just about to go to the toilet. Darn! [ … Another BG1 thread - and I was just about to go to the toilet. Darn! [ puts leg under bum on chair ]Some strong hate coming out as usual BG1. Oh well... :-(I have an emerging theory that might interest you. Do you think the haters generally accuse you (or whoever they turn their hate on) of what it is they are themselves? ...even if they are not fully aware of it? So, for example, the bore calls you boring, the troll says you're a troll, etc.. I think their might be something in this and think we should pay more careful attention to who accuses what ... Hmmm....this might be science in action.. :thinking:

Psychology 101...http://www.day.az/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

and on that note....goodnight all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions