wren kitchens any good? any reccomendations for worktop etc

Found 4th Nov 2017
getting a new kitchen and want some advice? any tips/advice what do go for? is wren kitchens ok?

wil lprobably get fitted privately...

worth getting appliances seperately?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Wouldnt trust their prices at all. Their run of alleged 50% off spans from 17th january 2017.
Also feedback of people not being able to take unwanted items back as they have signed an agreement.
Their kitchens are about the same as the rest in the industry so have a look around and get quotes and designs done by them all. Ikea, b&q, wickes etc. Definately get appliances separate unless you need a finance deal.

Look at Howdens for the kitchen units and go independent for the tops.

Make sure you get a good fitter; a cheap kitchen fitted well can look great, and an expensive kitchen fitted badly can look awful.

I'd recommend Diy kitchens for the units - as all machine assembled gives stronger units that a far quicker to get fitted.

Ask if whichever company you use will price match, I managed to save a fortune on oak worktops. However, I wouldn't choose wood for a worktop again, really annoying not being able to put anything on it or chop - then treat it every year, grrrr! - granite or marble next time! Great fun doing kitchens up!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions