Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Wrestlemania 36 WhatsApp group

Posted 4th Apr
Is anyone bothering with wrestlemania 36? If so would you like to be in a WhatsApp group for it?
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
Looks like this thread is as empty as the audience in the performance center
I will watch it at some point for the undertaker Vs AJ style match other than that haven't seen anything that overly interests me.
Should have been postponed, will be an utter shambles.
sambradley2004/04/2020 22:22

I will watch it at some point for the undertaker Vs AJ style match other …I will watch it at some point for the undertaker Vs AJ style match other than that haven't seen anything that overly interests me.

Edge return?
They should have definitely postponed Wrestlemania and if need be replaced Summerslam this year if things could be improved. Recent Wrestlemania have been 70,000+ people in attendance, to move to 300 seat empty performance centre seems poorly judged to me.

Also how much do the talent have to shill things these days? Cena advertising Experian, AJ Styles and Becky Lynch advertising credit cards, what's going on?
Unlikely people will give their phone number out like that, might as well just discuss it on a thread here.
Not been great so far
I’ll watch the first 5 minutes, until it weirds me out, then I’ll go bed
Jordan_Taylor04/04/2020 23:05

Edge return?

Edge returned at the rumble with an actual crowd ..... Not the same (his showing at the rumble was pretty damn good too)
sambradley2005/04/2020 23:53

Edge returned at the rumble with an actual crowd ..... Not the same (his …Edge returned at the rumble with an actual crowd ..... Not the same (his showing at the rumble was pretty damn good too)

Edge return at the rumble was awesome, gave me goosebumps
sambradley2005/04/2020 23:53

Edge returned at the rumble with an actual crowd ..... Not the same (his …Edge returned at the rumble with an actual crowd ..... Not the same (his showing at the rumble was pretty damn good too)

Don't know what you expect them to do? It wasn't viable to cancel mania.
Bryan vs sami was a very good match
Edge vs randy is great
Jordan_Taylor06/04/2020 01:35

Don't know what you expect them to do? It wasn't viable to cancel mania.

It's not a knock I'm just saying I'd rather see edge's return with an audience that pop at the rumble was insane
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions