Wrong photo on Wilkos air compressor

Found 25th Jun
I seen this air compressor pictured and I think Wilkos have put on the wrong photo. I just purchased solely based on the picture and didn't even read the description. I payed by PayPal for click and collect. I don't want the analogue one. Wilkos will have to refund my money? thanks wilko.com/en-…034
Community Updates
6 Comments
Yes if you don’t want what you get you could tell them about the photo abs they may as a goodwill gesture give it to you.
Wilko are pretty good they will refund you no trouble
deleted186475625th Jun

They will refund or offer gesture for their incorrect listing and wasting …They will refund or offer gesture for their incorrect listing and wasting my time

Not so sure but you could always lay it on a bit thick and see how you get on
If you bought it online you're probably better phoning them if you're hoping for goodwill.
When you go to pick it up just say you no longer want it as the photo was for a digital one and the you bought solely based on that. They won't give you trouble for it so no need to stress distance selling regulations apply so you are well within your rights to a refund.
deleted186475625th Jun

Cheers I phone them up and they cancelled it. Tried to blag a goodwill …Cheers I phone them up and they cancelled it. Tried to blag a goodwill gesture but wasn't having any of it

Glad you got it sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants