WTB A Life

I need a life. I have a wife and 2 kids and don't seem to have one.

If you have a Life going cheap the post with a pick of the Life and the price I need to pay.
For the right life I will even part exchange my sole so don't be cheap sell me a life please before I go completely mad.

14 Comments

Should be in FS/FT section

Banned

you got married, that was the beginning of the end

only the old peoples home to look forward too

jubbyme;7991994

you got married, that was the beginning of the endonly the old peoples … you got married, that was the beginning of the endonly the old peoples home to look forward too

Dead at 30, buried at 70.

Original Poster

Put it in FS/FT but a mod has moved it.

So come on sell me a Life

Marina;7991986

Should be in FS/FT section

lol
it got moved from there to here

Albon;7992017

Put it in FS/FT but a mod has moved it.So come on sell me a Life

oh ok :lol:

You could make a deal with the devil, though he'd want your sole in return!

your wife and your kids should be your life lol make the most of it while you have them !!

Original Poster

richx45;7992031

You could make a deal with the devil, though he'd want your sole in … You could make a deal with the devil, though he'd want your sole in return!

Prepared to trade it as I have a lot of fish

Original Poster

I am so board I am off to bed.

Will look at all offers in the morning so come on real buyer here

Albon;7992062

Prepared to trade it as I have a lot of fish

lol, you might get a better deal with the devil on dover sole then, rather then your own soul!

Why don't you make a life up, like the "brahs" on here. Works for them!?

Forum rules dictate that lives cannot be bought, only traded for other lives or Amazon vouchers.

Sorry.

its just the winter blues in a few weeks when the clocks go forward things will be better you can go out take the kids with you play games, meet knew ppl

first step is to get out of your routeen do one thing different every week, go for a coffee or to a knew pub see a game go for a walk in a popular place

how old are you?

what do you like?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764010
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917251
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415314087
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions