Groups
    EXPIRED

WTB - A3 Sheet of Card

HI

Anyone know the cheapest online website to buy A3 Sheet of Card?

Thanks

7 Comments

how much do you need? Surely it would be cheaper to buy it from a shop as i'm sure the shipping charge will be quite expensive...

Original Poster

how much do you need? Surely it would be cheaper to buy it from a shop

I have been to 3 stationery shops in my area and not one of them do A3 card.

shipping charge will be quite expensive

This is why i posted on HotUKDeals. I googled around before i posted. The price of shipping is a joke for 4 x A3 cards.

Just in case someone might have some on here. I'm in need of cream or buttercream in colour

Nanageddon2000;8173965

I have been to 3 stationery shops in my area and not one of them do A3 … I have been to 3 stationery shops in my area and not one of them do A3 card. This is why i posted on HotUKDeals. I googled around before i posted. The price of shipping is a joke for 4 x A3 cards.Just in case someone might have some on here. I'm in need of cream or butterscotch in colour

I would say that even if someone on here has some, it would still be pretty expensive to post to you as it's a large item, and would have to be securely packed to get to you in good condition without knocked corners, or being bent etc...

Did you ask if they would order it in for you in the stationery shops? Thinking about shops near me that do it, I would say Hobbycraft, WH Smiths, Rymans etc, don't know if you have any like that near you?

Or you may get a smaller quantity on Ebay with more reasonable p&p.

thepapermillshop does it.. about £1.20 a sheet - cant you use 2x a4?

Do you have a Hobbycraft nearby? I got a similar thing to do my wedding table plan from there.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your help!

I have found the following website. Rapidsupplies.

Cheap on card and £3.95 P+P

rapidsupplies.co.uk/rap…asp

Thanks again

Nanageddon2000

Original Poster

Even better

25 sheets £10.96 delivered

papercard.co.uk/smo…ard
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions