Groups

WTD 2100 MS Points to borrow for 1 week PLEASE :-)

I ordered 42000 MS points earlier in the week but they not coming until next Thursday i know its a long shot but would someone be wiiling to email me a code for 2100 and i will do the same next Thursday. Long shot i know but there is some good people on here and i can be trusted.

Big Rep will be added.......
    - nutta

9 Comments

lol if you ordered 42,000 points you must be rich

Hi Nutta,

I will help you out, will PM you code in 10 mins

Cheers
    Coddfather

If you mean 4200 points card you've ordered.............just to point out that it's still 1 code and you won't be able to split it into two sets of 2100.

Original Poster

coddfather;4873465

Hi Nutta,I will help you out, will PM you code in 10 minsCheersCoddfather

Sweet thanks COD:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Syzable;4873505

If you mean 4200 points card you've ordered.............just to point out … If you mean 4200 points card you've ordered.............just to point out that it's still 1 code and you won't be able to split it into two sets of 2100.

No i ordered 2 x 2100 points:thumbsup:

nutta;4873560

Sweet thanks COD:thumbsup:

Code PM'd to you

Original Poster

coddfather;4873564

Code PM'd to you

Got code will apply now thanks again COD you de man!:thumbsup:

Just Redeemed online worked fine will send you code next Thursday Cod:thumbsup:

Original Poster

gpcool;4873416

lol if you ordered 42,000 points you must be rich

I meant 4200:oops:

supermod

Moved to MISC as it's a 'Freebie' like-for-like exchange with no money involved. FS/T Feedback doesn't apply, but you can leave reputation, thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions