wtd 2tb external hdd for my ps4,usb3, any good deals round?

13 replies
Found 27th Dec 2016
Hi im after 2tb hdd for my ps4 (external) but i also have a xb1 which i have a 1tb seagate ssd on but may swap it around 1tb on ps4 and 2tb on xb1?
What is the best deal? Ive seen one for 62.99 seagate 2.5, usb3
Can anyone find me one cheaper?
Thanks in advance

13 Comments

What are you planning to use the drive for? You can't install games to an external hard drive, if that's your intention.

Original Poster

Illusionary

What are you planning to use the drive for? You can't install games to an … What are you planning to use the drive for? You can't install games to an external hard drive, if that's your intention.

I have the 1tb on xb1 and if filled up within a few days so the game files on that now

sme24185

I have the 1tb on xb1 and if filled up within a few days so the game … I have the 1tb on xb1 and if filled up within a few days so the game files on that now

When you say "game files", do you mean the installations? This is what I was getting at with my first post - you can only install games to the PS4's internal hard drive.

You can use an external drive for backups, or for other general media (music, videos, etc.).

This aside, with the Seagate external drive that you mention, if it's what I think that it is, it's possible to harvest the hard drive that it contains and use that for an internal installation.

Original Poster

Illusionary

When you say "game files", do you mean the installations? This is what I … When you say "game files", do you mean the installations? This is what I was getting at with my first post - you can only install games to the PS4's internal hard drive.You can use an external drive for backups, or for other general media (music, videos, etc.).This aside, with the Seagate external drive that you mention, if it's what I think that it is, it's possible to harvest the hard drive that it contains and use that for an internal installation.

Yes i believe that make sence. Thats what im doing on the xb1. Just need so it dont fill my internal up

Ps4 usb don't have standard features lol stick with Xbox

Original Poster

Wheres the best price

I've ordered the seagate you mentioned, seems to be the cheapest at the moment and also has excellent reviews.

Original Poster

smethrock

I've ordered the seagate you mentioned, seems to be the cheapest at the … I've ordered the seagate you mentioned, seems to be the cheapest at the moment and also has excellent reviews.

Argos?

i got the 2tb with free one year antivirus

Original Poster

ziir

i got the 2tb with free one year antivirus

Where from and how much

Got mine from Amazon

Original Poster

smethrock

Got mine from Amazon

Whats link
Post a comment