Groups

WTD: A MAN/WOMEN WITH A KIND HEART TO GIVE ME AN AUDIO (3.5MM) EXTENSION FOR FREE?

As above i want to use my sony ericsson ear phones in my zen because they are good quality and dont have money to buy new ones so need an extension so that i can have my zen in my pocket and for it to reach my ear.

Would seriously appreciate help from anyone.

Rep and Feedback up for grabs to anyone who can give me one of these for free.

11 Comments

I'll give you one for £2.50 delivered

rangermastiffs;4342952

I'll give you one for £2.50 delivered

LOL :thumbsup:

i had one and chucked it out last week as it was just cluttering up the place..:oops:

Sorry dude you could have had it for gratis

Original Poster

junkenstein73;4342985

i had one and chucked it out last week as it was just cluttering up the … i had one and chucked it out last week as it was just cluttering up the place..:oops:Sorry dude you could have had it for gratis

lol you should have known i was going to be asking for one and though "hmm, i should keep this" yeah no bother mate i know its a long shot but thought i would give it a shot

Original Poster

Marky264;4342982

LOL :thumbsup:

i wasnt even going to bite to it lol

do you want black or white?

You can get one delivered for about £1 from DealExtreme although it might be a little long at 1.5m...

dealextreme.com/det…157

Original Poster

kingy58;4343185

do you want black or white?

which honestly not bothered :thumbsup:

u really dont have access to a pound?

Original Poster

my bank account has 36pence in and dont have paypal.

scott1295;4352776

my bank account has 36pence in and dont have paypal.

you can find 64p on the roads in dumfries if you look hard enough.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543727
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
      3. word association Game73844438
      4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions