Groups
    EXPIRED

wtd: a printer which won't break after a year!

i'm looking for a printer which won't break after a year, like most people the printer will only get used on average once a month or so.

my last couple of printers will get blocked and it take about half an hour to get working just to print one page out!

if possible would be good if it had cheap refills

has anyone got any ideas? looking to spend upto £60

cheers

6 Comments

For the printers...Epson is the best choise imo....i bought Cx3200 on 2003 and it is still working no prb...And their ink cartidge are cheap in ebay.....paid abt £10.00 for 3 x colour and 3 x clack cartridges inc. free P&P....me friends own lexmark, brother printers which may be cheaper to uy but their cartridges are way too expensive....so its gonna workout evenmore in a long term run....so i suggest u go for epson.....

PS. best bet wud be buying it from ebay....like ]this R285 for £40 + P&P

I would advise a cheap laser if you want it to last

morecomputers.com/ext…gle

Had this Printer HP c5180 for about a year and had no problems.

Only just changed the cartridges over from the half filled ones supplied.
    Seems to be really good on ink, although I dont print alot of full colour a4

At under £50.00 for a 3in one this is not bad me thinks.

Paid about a hundred for mine.
    uk.insight.com/app…25N
    http://img2.insight.com/graphics/uk/products/xe6125n_mn.jpg

Use checkout code "Xerox2" when you buy this PRINTER on-line today to save £39 while stocks last!
    (Promotion excludes clients with existing agreed contractual pricing).

Upto 14 January to email the details in for a free set of colour toners.
    img2.insight.com/gra…pdf
    Did this deal with mine and well chuffed.
    Great printing quality, even photos come out fantastic.
    4 Thumbs :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers guys! are you definitly sure that the heads won't dry up etc? i always have problems with my printers!!!!!!

if the 3 in 1 ones are only 50 i might get one of those

Original Poster

wolverin;3862819

For the printers...Epson is the best choise imo....i bought Cx3200 on … For the printers...Epson is the best choise imo....i bought Cx3200 on 2003 and it is still working no prb...And their ink cartidge are cheap in ebay.....paid abt £10.00 for 3 x colour and 3 x clack cartridges inc. free P&P....me friends own lexmark, brother printers which may be cheaper to uy but their cartridges are way too expensive....so its gonna workout evenmore in a long term run....so i suggest u go for epson.....PS. best bet wud be buying it from ebay....like ]this R285 for £40 + P&P

i've had the c62 and that only lasted me about 9 months...and it stopped working on the most important day of my life! the day i had to hand in my dissertation!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions