Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Alive cub tiger.

Hi,
    Anyone know of any good deals on the above please. Or if you have one for sale.
    Thanks,
    Mike.

10 Comments

TJ Hughes have them in for £9.99 - brown tiger and white tiger and lion cub too....LOADS in Middlesbrough storel...think you can buy online too!
    Edited by: "luvvlychocolate" 7th Nov 2010

these are £6.99 in home bargains

A *live* tiger cub???????? Is this a wind-up?

Original Poster

The one My Daughters asking for is £39.99 in Argos. I think it is bigger than the ones you have in mind but I will take a look. Thanks for your help.

Donkey Kong

The one My Daughters asking for is £39.99 in Argos. I think it is bigger … The one My Daughters asking for is £39.99 in Argos. I think it is bigger than the ones you have in mind but I will take a look. Thanks for your help.

yeah, just had a look, HB are selling the mini ones.

roof30

A *live* tiger cub???????? Is this a wind-up?

Im guessing its not a real tiger... d'oh, lol

Banned

half rpice toys us

I got my kid one few months ago. They have different sizes + cheap. Gets too much fur on carpet though
    buytigers.com/

supermod

Moved to deal requests for new items from retailers as the chat is overbumping thread and breaches trade forum rules. If you do wish to buy one off a member please report this thread to be mod locked and then wait 7 days before relisting, thanks again.

Cool story bro
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767421
      4. One for the mathmeticians1624

See more discussions