Groups

WTD: Beard Trimmer

Hi,

I'm after a decent beard trimmer than you can use to shave down to a designer stubble. I hate shaving and am lazy so an electric thing would be good to quickly do once a morning rather than a full on shave.

Anyone know any decent ones throguh personal use?

Many thanks in advance,

Bigs

14 Comments

I picked one up in pondland the other day, it's suprisingly good quality.

wahl - the best

have you thought of buying the quattro titanium by wilkinson sword. Hubby using it and thinks its good

Banned

Do what I do, don't shave for a month then use the lawn mower works a treat. Girlfriend not too fond of my method though.

BaByliss I-Trim: argos.co.uk/sta…htm

I've got it, and it's excellent. No need to pay more for the automatic version, as all it does is a LCD screen and buttons to move the guide up and down (and thus costs nearly double!)

babyliss i-trim so good I have two, one for my head with the dial for altering length (took the guide off though to get a little closer) and the motorised guauide version for my stubble/goatee goes from 0.5mm to 5mm in 0.5mm increments so easy to get right each time, both are rechargeable with a good time between recharges.

]£39.99
    http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/62-4428705A68UC409841X.jpg

]£24.99
    http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/62-4415983SPA68UC444157X.jpg

MoneySavingG;2924166

BaByliss I-Trim: … BaByliss I-Trim: -TRIM.htmhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4415983/c_1/1|cat_10199659|Men%27s+grooming|10199726/Trail/searchtext%3EII've got it, and it's excellent. No need to pay more for the automatic version, as all it does is a LCD screen and buttons to move the guide up and down (and thus costs nearly double!)

The motorised one has a higher powered battery than the dial one (I know as I have both) and lasts longer between charges:thumbsup:

harlzter;2924238

The motorised one has a higher powered battery than the dial one (I know … The motorised one has a higher powered battery than the dial one (I know as I have both) and lasts longer between charges:thumbsup:

Arrgh I didn't know that lol. It's okay though I always use it off the mains anyway as I never remember to charge it. The dial version seems to last ages when I do charge it.

I've been looking for a decent beard trimmer that gives me decent designer stubble too. Is this the one that most people recommend then? £24.99 at argos is probably worth it if so.

Shuggy7;2927097

I've been looking for a decent beard trimmer that gives me decent … I've been looking for a decent beard trimmer that gives me decent designer stubble too. Is this the one that most people recommend then? £24.99 at argos is probably worth it if so.

I reccomend either of the babyliss i-trim from Argos one [email protected] and the one @£39.99 both rechargeable and both with good life between charges and both cut with no pulling at all, the more expensive one has a longer battery life than the other.

Got one in TK Maxx for about a tenner not so long ago, think it was a Wahl one. ITs very good has about 8 different settings for length.

harlzter;2927568

I reccomend either of the babyliss i-trim from Argos one [email protected] and the … I reccomend either of the babyliss i-trim from Argos one [email protected] and the one @£39.99 both rechargeable and both with good life between charges and both cut with no pulling at all, the more expensive one has a longer battery life than the other.

Cheers, think I'll give it a bash. I just read some reviews saying its hard to use with the angle of cutting n easy to cut yourself with it or leave stubble patchy. Was a bit weary cos I have a stubborn beard n sensitive skin.

Shuggy7;2928492

Cheers, think I'll give it a bash. I just read some reviews saying its … Cheers, think I'll give it a bash. I just read some reviews saying its hard to use with the angle of cutting n easy to cut yourself with it or leave stubble patchy. Was a bit weary cos I have a stubborn beard n sensitive skin.

Trust me both dead easy to use and never cut myself, I have sensitive skin too and have to be careful due to getting dry/flaky skin and having a combo of dermatitis and psoriasis I can use them both on my head and face with no problems.:thumbsup:

Cheers Harlzter. Could have ended my search for shaving bliss. lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial78
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1328
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions