Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Bluetooth Headphones

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking to get some bluetooth (A2DP) headphones to go with my new phone (HTC Touch HD). Any one have any advice? I've had a quick look and found these:

mymemory.co.uk/Blu…ite

If anyone can help me out I'd be most appreciative. If you have some and know they are good that would be great too. Not looking to spend more than £30-50 ideally. Oh, and the dongle type headphones would be of interest too! Really can't decide what sort I want!

Thanks!

17 Comments

I have a brand new (unopened) pair of Sony headphones if you are interested - I changed phones and have gone the wired route so have no need for them now. if of interst i can get the model etc. just want £20 + del at cost.

cheers,
    dan

Original Poster

more information would be great, thanks!

e-way is worth a look - I got a quality pair from there a year ago - the cheapest is £22.95. ]Click

Original Poster

thanks, which pair did you get may I ask, or are they unavailable now?

The ones I got are now unavailable - but I got these for my niece and they are just as good. £23 is a bargain for what you are getting in my opinion ]Click Here £23 ones

Here's some sony ones from amazon, great quality and good battery life, and above all cheap! £16.54 delivered

amazon.co.uk/Son…8-1

(Edit) just noticed they are the the same as the ones in your OP but half the price.. Bargain!!!

Beefnoodlez;3522769

Here's some sony ones from amazon, great quality and good battery life, … Here's some sony ones from amazon, great quality and good battery life, and above all cheap! £16.54 deliveredhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DRBT21GB-Stereo-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B000QIMQAI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1227255056&sr=8-1(Edit) just noticed they are the the same as the ones in your OP but half the price.. Bargain!!!

I don't think these are what you need - these are purely bluetooth headphones - I looked at the specification for you - There is no microphone so cannot be used for mobile phone calls.
    The ones I posted do have the mircophone integrated into them.

There IS a microphone with these, i have them and use them with my N95 for that purpose.. (paid £30 for them a while back)

as stated by amazon website..

'Mobile phone headset functionality with in-built microphone'

Beefnoodlez;3523741

There IS a microphone with these, i have them and use them with my N95 … There IS a microphone with these, i have them and use them with my N95 for that purpose.. (paid £30 for them a while back)as stated by amazon website..'Mobile phone headset functionality with in-built microphone'

I missed that and checked the specs on another website. Apologies - it's a good find!:) - The cheapest I can see them for "new" is £20.99.
    Rep added to you.

Original Poster

It seems somebody else saw these links before me and purchased all the good deals! Any other tips?

Jees its twice the price now! sorry you missed out..

crd67;3523991

I missed that and checked the specs on another website. Apologies - it's … I missed that and checked the specs on another website. Apologies - it's a good find!:) - The cheapest I can see them for "new" is £20.99.Rep added to you.

Cheers you were only trying to help, though it seems amazon are playing around as the link i posted was the official amazon one at that price and now its a marketplace seller at twice the price.. :x

Original Poster

Anyone else able to help? Rep for help!

Original Poster

Shameless bump...

dt_matthews;3520973

I have a brand new (unopened) pair of Sony headphones if you are … I have a brand new (unopened) pair of Sony headphones if you are interested - I changed phones and have gone the wired route so have no need for them now. if of interst i can get the model etc. just want £20 + del at cost.cheers,dan

I would be interested. What is the code of the Sony Headphones you are selling?

Tom

model HBH-DS200
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions