Expired

WTD CHEAP! digital camera!

Found 21st Nov 2008
Anyone know of really cheap digital camera's

doesnt have to be anything special just to take pictures of damaged cars?

ideally want 5 of the same kind.. and pref around £20 each ( is that being too cheeky?)

thanks in advance

6 Comments

Argos have one under £20 (which you can probably ignore) and three between £20 and £30

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Tesco also have 3 at £25 (same model but different colours)

direct.tesco.com/q/N…=14

I travel around the place and part of my job is to take pictures of things as well and i/we use our mobile phones and get good results,can you get upgrades on your phones to quality inbuilt cameras?

Original Poster

problem with phones is i would need all of my employee's to hand in different transfer cable's as i will be uploading the pictures everyday to invoices for reference incase insurance etc come back and question claims

CoNs;3525990

problem with phones is i would need all of my employee's to hand in … problem with phones is i would need all of my employee's to hand in different transfer cable's as i will be uploading the pictures everyday to invoices for reference incase insurance etc come back and question claims

We just save to mini SD cards and load through a reader plugged into the computer

Original Poster

never thought about that TBH

very good idea

i will have to make sure most of them have SD cards

CoNs;3526120

never thought about that TBHvery good idea i will have to make sure most … never thought about that TBHvery good idea i will have to make sure most of them have SD cards

Works for us and stops any problems with "loss":)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions