Found 30th Apr 2009
After a cheap Sat Nav for car, please list what you have & what you want for it.

Many thanks in advance
Andy

1. Ask
  2. Sat Nav
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sat Nav
8 Comments

take a look at the navman store they often have offers on I got a Navman F10 reconditioned for £29.99

I have a New Navigo V1 with TT7 for sale - £45 delivered

Banned

If its for yourself then a refurb tomtom will do the trick at £59.99 cant be beat

totalpda.co.uk/Tom…tml

sculpturatus;5088174

If its for yourself then a refurb tomtom will do the trick at £59.99 cant … If its for yourself then a refurb tomtom will do the trick at £59.99 cant be beathttp://www.totalpda.co.uk/TomTom/TomTom-ONE-v3-UK-Refurbished.7680.html

Tomtom don't refurbish, they repackage! They just hope the next person to get it will either put up with whatever is wrong with it, fix it themselves or just write it off as a bad buy. :x

AVOID!

if you have a compatible 'phone, nav4all.com is completely free, and brilliant.

rehydrated;5087486

New Navigo V1 with TT7 - £45 delivered

I 2nd this ! :thumbsup:

It's now the V2 ...from Ebuyer. :thumbsup:

Can't post an Ebuyer link as their banned from the forums due to their employee deals spamming their own site.

try whsmith, they have brand new ones for £48.94 plus quidco and you can put tom tom on them easily enough, and customers have given it 5 star rating, i have one and its fab xx

Original Poster

rehydrated;5087486

I have a New Navigo V1 with TT7 for sale - £45 delivered

Will offer £32 delivered
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet46
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions