Expired

WTD - CHEAPEST CYCLODS EVOLUTION CARD FOR DS

7 replies
Found 13th Jul 2008
As per the title.

Looking for the card on it's own, as you can get the microSD dirt cheap at Play.com.

Any helpers?

7 Comments

you should consider the TTDS from dealextreme for @ £11 it plays all the homebrew software availabe right up to present ones such as Doodle2449

redheap;2522013

you should consider the TTDS from dealextreme for @ £11 it plays all the … you should consider the TTDS from dealextreme for @ £11 it plays all the homebrew software availabe right up to present ones such as Doodle2449

nice comment but the TTDS doesnt have the wireless features as the cycloDS

i got mine from
consoleup.com/sho…ISw

I read some bad forum messages about consoleup after I placed the order- but they were very quick with mine - no problems at all

Original Poster

Had seen it from them but thought that £30 was a little steep as most of the other cards can be picked up relatively cheap.

And they are now on back order. And I hate waiting. :whistling:

ttsese;2522140

nice comment but the TTDS doesnt have the wireless features as the cycloDS

what features would that be dude?

I know you can play games wirelessly, so.... ?

DudeyGeeza;2524914

what features would that be dude?I know you can play games wirelessly, … what features would that be dude?I know you can play games wirelessly, so.... ?

you can play with your friends on multiplayer with just the one cart through Download Play

Unless its changed recently, the best card for compatibility and features is the M3 (the R4 is the same just rebranded)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions