Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Christening Invitations

I am looking for some Christening Invitations. I'd like something personal but all the ones I have seen online so far are at least £1 each. As I will need 35, that is a bit expensive for me. Does anyone know of anywher cheaper, or does anyone on here make them?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:0)

15 Comments

have you looked on ebay hun? there's a lot of sellers that make personalised ones on there

Original Poster

caz1cool;8580717

have you looked on ebay hun? there's a lot of sellers that make … have you looked on ebay hun? there's a lot of sellers that make personalised ones on there

Doh, didn't think about it! Had a look and there are some great ones. Thank you! Rep
    left. :thumbsup: X.

We got ours off ebay - uploaded a picture and they arrived within 2 days. really really smart, and cheap as chips.

costco do invites with photos if your a memeber of course. we used them and were great.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone!

Banned

You won't get cheaper to be fair.

We provide them (don't worry Mods, not about to self promote!) but it would be a lot more expensive with the information you provide.

£35 is cheap.

JonnyTwoToes;8609069

You won't get cheaper to be fair.We provide them (don't worry Mods, not … You won't get cheaper to be fair.We provide them (don't worry Mods, not about to self promote!) but it would be a lot more expensive with the information you provide.£35 is cheap.

snap! +1

£1 each, depending on style etc is canny reasonable. Does that include matching envelopes? If they are personalised to each family/indiviual, then even at A6 that is a good price with or without envelopes.

Banned

Wondering how much OP wanted to pay?

Banned

Disco;8609459

snap! +1£1 each, depending on style etc is canny reasonable. Does that … snap! +1£1 each, depending on style etc is canny reasonable. Does that include matching envelopes? If they are personalised to each family/indiviual, then even at A6 that is a good price with or without envelopes.

JonnyTwoToes;8609676

meaning what mate?

We do invites etc as well (not promoting etc), and I recently did 61 personalised for a good mate. WIth matching invites we charged around £75 so just over £1 each with matching c6 envelope.

Original Poster

An Ebay company is making them for £12 including envelopes. Photo etc too, can't complain at that! Thanks all for your help!

Banana79;8631563

An Ebay company is making them for £12 including envelopes. Photo etc … An Ebay company is making them for £12 including envelopes. Photo etc too, can't complain at that! Thanks all for your help!

would love to see them when they come. can you take a photo/scan and stick it up here?

Hi If your family and friends have email send them fre ecards check out 123 greetingsearch.123greetings.com/cgi…ing its free to send
    Good luck with the christening
    regards christine

Original Poster

crustine;8632884

Hi If your family and friends have email send them fre ecards check out … Hi If your family and friends have email send them fre ecards check out 123 greetinghttp://search.123greetings.com/cgi-bin/search/search.pl?query=christening its free to sendGood luck with the christening regards christine

Thanks Christine, great idea!

Original Poster

Disco;8632794

would love to see them when they come. can you take a photo/scan and … would love to see them when they come. can you take a photo/scan and stick it up here?

No probs, will do!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions