Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Could someone please help me to find a good priced Wooden Bed with Mattress

I would like to buy Double Wooden Bed with Mattress, would prefer Memory Foam, but any would do. Except from the basic sprung mattresses.
    I wouldn't mind having to buy the mattress and bed frame from different companies.
    I would like it to be as cheap, but still be a good quality, also prefer a well known companies, I don't like unknown dodgy sites.
    Thanks in advance

9 Comments

we purchased a bed from this company [url]www.mattressman.co.uk[/url] highly recommend was much cheaper than anywhere else even Tesco, Argos etc

hi i posted a deal with a wooden bed in from tesco they also sell cheap mattresses too

hotukdeals.com/ite…be/

we went to ikea last night, and theyre beds were really good. much better than they used to be, with a good warantee on their mattress

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies, I think that the Tesco one should be the most reliable and cheapest.
    Thanks everyone.
    But any offers and tips on which Tesco or other mattress? I want a good one, not a basic sprung one

use this code to get £12 off at tesco XXB47M
    if u add a sim with free delivery (£2.47) u will get it delivered for the price oh the sim card £2.47 instead of £5 then take sim card back to store for refund to make the delivery free!!!

Original Poster

edjaned;2461725

use this code to get £12 off at tesco XXB47Mif u add a sim with free … use this code to get £12 off at tesco XXB47Mif u add a sim with free delivery (£2.47) u will get it delivered for the price oh the sim card £2.47 instead of £5 then take sim card back to store for refund to make the delivery free!!!

Which mattress would you recommend?

Try Homebase, they have a sale on at the moment a lot of their beds and mattresses are half price. That is where we got our wooden bed and mattress from at a bargain price.

Half price Wooden bedframe and mattresses deals:

homebase.co.uk/web…872

Layezee half price matresses:

homebase.co.uk/web…y=7

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944522
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions