Groups

wtd. destiny beta code xbox one.

Not one but 2 retailers have not sent me the beta code.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a spare xbox one code that they can donate?

I have a xbox live trial that I'll give away later as a goodwill gesture :-)

16 Comments

Which retailers?
    If it's tesco you have to ask them on the live chat for the code.
    If amazon, they stopped giving codes out after 17th July I think

ive got a spare one (given 3 from bungie). Happy to swap for live trial

sent via PM

Original Poster

Jasonl1599

ive got a spare one (given 3 from bungie). Happy to swap for live trial

Cool. I've a 7 day xbox trial.

It's definitely a xbox one code you have?

Retailers were game and amazon. They said they sent..... They didn't. Contacted them on chat now they say they have nine left :-(

eniness

Cool. I've a 7 day xbox trial.It's definitely a xbox one code you … Cool. I've a 7 day xbox trial.It's definitely a xbox one code you have?Retailers were game and amazon. They said they sent..... They didn't. Contacted them on chat now they say they have nine left :-(

sent over..yeah xbox one

Original Poster

Sorted thanks.

Sent you a 7 day trial. ;-)

eniness

Sorted thanks.Sent you a 7 day trial. ;-)

cool, thanks!
    See you in there later on!

Have a two week and a 7 day xbox one gold membership to trade for destiny beta code for x1

Im looking for a 360 code, got some steam games to trade if anyones interested

Have a two week and a 7 day xbox one gold membership to trade for destiny beta code for x1

spang

Have a two week and a 7 day xbox one gold membership to trade for destiny … Have a two week and a 7 day xbox one gold membership to trade for destiny beta code for x1

Will swap these for my remaining code.
    Edited by: "Jasonl1599" 23rd Jul 2014

i think i have a xbox 7 day trial aswell, need a ps3 code tho..

spang

Have a two week and a 7 day xbox one gold membership to trade for destiny … Have a two week and a 7 day xbox one gold membership to trade for destiny beta code for x1

spang- as you've been a member for literally 20 mins, i'll have to ask you to pm me the codes first before i pm you mine

can I stick my name down for a Xbox one code if anyone has any spare for me and my son to have a blast on
    thanks

Original Poster

Guys I have an extra code now if anyone is interested.

If anyone had a 360 code I'd really appreciate it
    thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767467
      2. word association Game74044579
      3. One thing you've forgotten911
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814505

See more discussions