EXPIRED

WTD: Digital Camera

Hello. I want to buy myself a new digital camera for as cheap as possible but it needs to have a 2.5" screen, anti-shake feature, red eye reduction and take really good photo's.

I've seen the Samsung D75 and the Canon PowerShot A560 but there are so many out there, I don't know where to start.... any help would be gratefully received.

5 Comments

This is a very good camera from a quality manufacturer.

It is very fast to power up and take photos, has in camera red-eye correction as well as reduction and face recognition technology. Although it does not have image stabilisation it does take good pictures at high ISO values and this is probably of more practical use in this type of camera.

amazon.co.uk/Coo…AS8

There are several reviews if you want to see sample photos.
steves-digicams.com/200…tml

Original Poster

Bertt;1563607

This is a very good camera from a quality manufacturer.It is very fast to … This is a very good camera from a quality manufacturer.It is very fast to power up and take photos, has in camera red-eye correction as well as reduction and face recognition technology. Although it does not have image stabilisation it does take good pictures at high ISO values and this is probably of more practical use in this type of camera.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coolpix-L11Digital-Camera-Optical-Zoom/dp/B000NNXAS8There are several reviews if you want to see sample photos.http://www.steves-digicams.com/2007_reviews/l11_pg5.html

I really like the look of this one. Thanks.

Anymore ideas b4 i buy?

Original Poster

momagic;1563582

I'm going to get this one:]Samsung NV3 7.2 Megapixel Digital Camera … I'm going to get this one:]Samsung NV3 7.2 Megapixel Digital Camera £89.99 Free Delivery at Play.Com - HotUKDeals ForumLooks good for a cheap camera tbh

I saw this deal earlier, price is ok but I don't like the look of it. Suppose it doesnt alter what it does just like it when zoom lens comes out

If you buy the Nikon from Amazon they have this SD card for £3.99 (300+ pictures at fine quality).

amazon.co.uk/Kin…1-3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions