Groups

WTD: Does anyone have a £5 off £25 M&S food hall till spit/voucher they won't use?

I was wondering if anyone has a £5 off £25 M&S till spit or voucher for the food hall?

My mum's been poorly and I'm thinking of making her a picnic full of M&S yummy food.

If anyone has a till spit/voucher that won't be used, please can I have it as I'd really appreciate it and would put it to good use

8 Comments

I got given one yesterday I'll look see if I have it still as might have binned, I only buy a few things occasionally on there...

The one I have here is £5 off £35 in food hall.

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

I got given one yesterday I'll look see if I have it still as might have … I got given one yesterday I'll look see if I have it still as might have binned, I only buy a few things occasionally on there...

Thank you

I'm starting to plan it; smoked salmon & cream cheese sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, egg sandwiches, dinky pork pies, carrot sticks, dips, cheese straws, tomatoes, potato salad and quiche. Strawberries, cream, meringues & Viennese biscuits.
    I love the fresh bakery boule bread, so I'm hoping that they have some of that for the sandwiches.

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

The one I have here is £5 off £35 in food hall.

Yes please

I'll make up the balance with some treats and maybe one of their Chinese suppers, their sweet and sour chicken is yummy.

Message me your address and I'll post it tomorrow for you.

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

Message me your address and I'll post it tomorrow for you.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

I'll pop it in post tomorrow.

Do you have a Sparks card OP as I had this offer in my account so worth checking if you do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky or virgin33
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2330
      3. Which android box?510
      4. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34

See more discussions