EXPIRED

WTD... eBay discount codes/paypal voucher codes

Does anybody have any eBay discount codes or paypal voucher codes or any codes that would get me money off of a purchase on eBay... & if u don't particularly need them, would you be kind enough to let me have them. Go through thread & then pm if pos.

7 Comments

Hi I believe they are account specific as i tried using a £5 off voucher from my hubbys ebay account with my own account and it wouldnt accept it

you can use quidco with ebay which will get you a few pence with each purchase back but other than that i dont think you can use someone elses codes,sorry

Original Poster

Mardyass;2034124

you can use quidco with ebay which will get you a few pence with each … you can use quidco with ebay which will get you a few pence with each purchase back but other than that i dont think you can use someone elses codes,sorry

Aww I see. Cheers 4 the heads up... well in that case, does anybody want to buy "my friendship" which I can list on ebay... for the amount their voucher is worth...? Plus u wud get feedback from me on ebay as a result

donbreach;2034134

Aww I see. Cheers 4 the heads up... well in that case, does anybody want … Aww I see. Cheers 4 the heads up... well in that case, does anybody want to buy "my friendship" which I can list on ebay... for the amount their voucher is worth...? Plus u wud get feedback from me on ebay as a result

Be careful, ebay listings are against HDUK rules so you might get into trouble :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Would rep u Mardyass but have given out the max in 24 hours apparently.

Original Poster

masterbrown;2034139

Be careful, ebay listings are against HDUK rules so you might get into … Be careful, ebay listings are against HDUK rules so you might get into trouble :thumbsup:

Suppose, better to be safe than sorry.

donbreach;2034140

Would rep u Mardyass but have given out the max in 24 hours apparently.

no problem:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Valspar paint11
    2. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24
    3. Xbox One Ex HDD Help11
    4. GAP Insurance Recommendations33

See more discussions