Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Female pirate fancy dress costume pls

Hi - am after a female pirate fancy dress outfit.
    Anybody kjnow of any deals or cheap ones going please
    Cheers

7 Comments

Lovehoney do some sexy looking ones, not dead cheap but free delivery, and think there is a 10% off code on here which works.
    ]http//ww…ate

I will also have a look for a £5 off £20 spend I had

Argos for £30 is the only place where I can think of excluding my local costume shop.

Link:argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Have fun!

No luck with finding the £5 of £20, I got a link off LoveHoney when I sent some nice feedback, also when you buy something they send you a shopzilla survey which when completed gives you the same link so if not in a rush order something for like 99p first. The 10% off code has also disappeared off here, if you go to [url]www.lovehoney.co.uk/voucher[/url] and enter tracey in the box this gives you 10% off. Some of the costumes are less than £20 before discounts!

Original Poster

Thanks guys, repped

Anybody got anything else pls?

Hi have you tried matalan, our nearest store has a large new party/fancy dress section, they have loads of costumes, balloons, banners, childrens party toys etc

Original Poster

OK, thanks.
    Had a look online at Matalan but nothing
    Is it in all stores?

I got one - well my wife has, sho purchased it from ebay and wore it once for a hen night. Its a wenches outfit, cant get pictures for Sunday night as im working away until then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians916
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions