Expired

WTD: Formula 1 for PS3, best price in stock please!

8 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2009
Hello, as above please. Most places seem to be out of stock or selling for £40 odd. Any help would be most appreciated and of course repped! X.

8 Comments

The Formula One Championship Edition ? if so no i can't find it any cheaper, sorry. Can't you buy a pre-owned copy?

Original Poster

Bumpy!

I have Formula One Championship Edition for the PS3, just the disc & box, no manual. It's very easy to play my son worked it out with the manual. £12 delivered?

Original Poster

lyzzys321;7110004

I have Formula One Championship Edition for the PS3, just the disc & box, … I have Formula One Championship Edition for the PS3, just the disc & box, no manual. It's very easy to play my son worked it out with the manual. £12 delivered?

Thank you for the offer but it is for a Christmas present. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

leilahfun;7099232

The Formula One Championship Edition ? if so no i can't find it any … The Formula One Championship Edition ? if so no i can't find it any cheaper, sorry. Can't you buy a pre-owned copy?

It is yes, but can't buy pre-owned as it is for a gift. Thank you though. :thumbsup:

Banana79;7111107

Thank you for the offer but it is for a Christmas present. :thumbsup:

Thought it might be, no worries, if you change you're mind my offer still stands

Original Poster

lyzzys321;7112491

Thought it might be, no worries, if you change you're mind my offer still … Thought it might be, no worries, if you change you're mind my offer still stands

Ok, thank you. :thumbsup:

have championship edition, it is used but is in mint condition complete with manual.
£20 first class recorded.
pm me if your interested
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1615
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code22
    3. Building a PC Need Help!22
    4. Cheap Xbox games45

See more discussions