Groups
    EXPIRED

wtd- free demonoid invite

morning everyone i was jus wondering if anyone had a demonoid.com invite they would be willing to email me one i would be very grateful.

thankyou

8 Comments

me 2, after 1alennon of course

will sort one when i get home wont be home till 11pm gmb

be aware that if you invite someone and if they later get banned the invitee may also get banned

£50 and its yours. check your pm's

dont use deminoid any more so wont bother me if they get bank i use news groups

maxidid

be aware that if you invite someone and if they later get banned the … be aware that if you invite someone and if they later get banned the invitee may also get banned

Is that true? I am usually pretty free with my invites!!

it states on the rules:-
    " Invitations
    To invite someone to the site, give him/her one of the following invitation codes, and the account registration address:
    demonoid.com/reg…e=1
    Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.

Please do not try to sell your invitation codes. It is against site policy. Thank you! "

yeah if you invite someone who just downloads and never uploads you can both be banned

Helps stop leeching!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions