Expired

WTD: Good Rechargeable AA Batteries and charger, to be used in digital camera

11 replies
Found 9th Oct 2008
Hi all,

Can anyone alert me to a good AA battery charger and batteries, around the £10-15 mark. Needs to charge four batteries at a time and prefereably come with 4 as well... Will be used with Fujifilm s5700 that I have just purchased, so Ideally they ahould be long lasting... seen plenty around on Amzaon etc.. but after people who can recommend a specific one that they have used,

cheers

10 Comments

Banned

i have a few chargers you can have one if you want then you just need to get some batts

Original Poster

doesnt look bad, still, shame its market place... £4.00 delivery!!

Banned

So you dont want one of mine then ?

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3155001

So you dont want one of mine then ?

no dont worry thanks mate... seems its only a couple of quid more on top of batteries to get a charger, kind offer though cheers mate...

You can get special recharge batteries just for cameras, they last a lot longer but are a lot more munee.

Original Poster

wendyak;3155397

You can get special recharge batteries just for cameras, they last a lot … You can get special recharge batteries just for cameras, they last a lot longer but are a lot more munee.

Can you provide a link to any of these?

They are lithium and there is an offer at morrisons with a 15 min charger according to OH

you should have a look on 7dayshop.com

they have some real bargains. Ive been using their rechargeable AAs for years, and theyre brilliant
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Money Saving Tips...2341
    2. Which wall design do you like best?89
    3. word association Game74244939
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901

See more discussions