Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: Gym/Pregnancy Ball.

I am trying to find the above, preferably 65". I know they were available from £1 a few weeks ago in Tesco but the cheapest I can find now is £15. It will be used as a birthing ball and colour doesn't matter.

I'm also open to second hand if anyone is selling. Any instructions/techniques etc would also be welcomed!

9 Comments

Tesco had them in store yesterday for £5 in the fitness section. They also had 55cm ones for £4.

Original Poster

graham29a;6816607

Tesco had them in store yesterday for £5 in the fitness section. They … Tesco had them in store yesterday for £5 in the fitness section. They also had 55cm ones for £4.

Thanks Graham, unfortunately my Tesco don't have any. Boo! Repped.

£5 in wilkinsons

Original Poster

shamus1975;6818507

£5 in wilkinsons

Thank you Shamus but I don't have a Wilkinson's.:? Repped.

Banned

Try ebay? lol or tesco.com?

I bought mine in TK Maxx if you've got one near, it was about £7 I think. I didn't actually use mine during labour in the end thanks to be attached to a drip but it was great for the run up, really comfy just to sit on a bounce a bit and also roll your hips (if that makes sense!). Try and find one that says anti-burst as the last thing you'd want it to do it pop during your contractions!

Original Poster

tazza_b;6818901

Try ebay? lol or tesco.com?

I will do, thanks! Repped.

Original Poster

LJC79;6823027

I bought mine in TK Maxx if you've got one near, it was about £7 I think. … I bought mine in TK Maxx if you've got one near, it was about £7 I think. I didn't actually use mine during labour in the end thanks to be attached to a drip but it was great for the run up, really comfy just to sit on a bounce a bit and also roll your hips (if that makes sense!). Try and find one that says anti-burst as the last thing you'd want it to do it pop during your contractions!

Yay, a shop that I can go to! Will have a look thanks. Lol at the bursting part, I have an image in my head now! Repped.

Original Poster

Bought one. Thanks for your help!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitbit HR28
      2. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …56
      3. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…23
      4. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…46

See more discussions