WTD: HDMI> > Component Video(R/Y/W) converter box

    Basically i have an idiot friend who has a tv and has it enclosed in to his wall. But all he has is a hdmi coming out and he wants to connect his dvd player to it. Its an old dvd player which doesnt have hdmi but its connected to speakers etc so he wants taht connected. No scart is coming out so he wants the hdmi connection coming out from the wall socket ( at the side of his room) which can go into a box and a component cable can be inserted for his wii/dvd player etc…m14

    but cheaper

    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger810
      2. Washer Dryer22
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1223
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56

      See more discussions