Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: House & Car

As some people are asking for free PS3 games I think its only right to turn it up a notch and request the above...

House: must be in liveable condition
    Car: must be a 2000 model or above

:-)

18 Comments

ooh can i ask for 60inch plasma screen TV while we are asking?? im sure someone has one they are bored with... :w00t:
    guess they are asking here as the local freecycle is fed up with them:p

How many bedrooms do you want in the house???????????????

You really should be more specific with requests like this or you wont get many offers.

I have a Peugeot 406 you can have for free.
    It runs well.
    All I want is £500.00 delivery charge and it's yours.

Original Poster

zezlez;2581760

How many bedrooms do you want in the house???????????????You really … How many bedrooms do you want in the house???????????????You really should be more specific with requests like this or you wont get many offers.

tut, sorry. Well I'm looking to find a home where I can breed my bulldog/chihwawa crosses.....so approximately 5.....although 4 will be considered. Plus en-suites...

Banned

I'll offer you a dead house plant to go in your house if anyone offers the house to start with lol.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;2581812

I have a Peugeot 406 you can have for free.It runs well.All I want is … I have a Peugeot 406 you can have for free.It runs well.All I want is £500.00 delivery charge and it's yours.

ooooooh, pricey. I'll give you £0.01 in installments over 25 years.

mhh1981;2581943

ooooooh, pricey. I'll give you £0.01 in installments over 25 years.

Done.
    Thats £0.01 per second for the next 25 years.
    Thank you very much.

I've just worked it out.
    I'll be stinking rich.

No I'm not saying how much.
    You work it out for yourself.

Banned

I have a four bed detached house with 2 reception rooms and 3 bathrooms. Its yours for £200,000

Jumpingphil;2581812

I have a Peugeot 406 you can have for free.It runs well.All I want is … I have a Peugeot 406 you can have for free.It runs well.All I want is £500.00 delivery charge and it's yours.

i'll collect if thats ok

Jumpingphil;2582266

Done.Thats £0.01 per second for the next 25 years.Thank you very … Done.Thats £0.01 per second for the next 25 years.Thank you very much.I've just worked it out.I'll be stinking rich.No I'm not saying how much.You work it out for yourself.

£120,960.00

Disco;2583442

i'll collect if thats ok

Can't do that I'm affraid.
    I don't want strangers round my house.
    :thumbsup:

Disco;2583467

£120,960.00

Miles out. :w00t:

Jumpingphil;2583631

Can't do that I'm affraid.I don't want strangers round my … Can't do that I'm affraid.I don't want strangers round my house.:thumbsup:Miles out. :w00t:

£7,884,000 - Lottery win for the Pug!!! EDIT: Add another £5184 for the 6 leap years . . . . my bad, total is £7,889,184 :lol:

mbgringo;2583841

£7,884,000 - Lottery win for the Pug!!! EDIT: Add another £5184 for the … £7,884,000 - Lottery win for the Pug!!! EDIT: Add another £5184 for the 6 leap years . . . . my bad, total is £7,889,184 :lol:

What do i win? The Peugeot???????? :-D

mbgringo;2583878

What do i win? The Peugeot???????? :-D

That's more like it.
    If mhh1981 pays up, I'll buy you a brand new Pug of your choice.
    Hey, hang the expense, have two. :w00t:

Jumpingphil;2583923

That's more like it.If mhh1981 pays up, I'll buy you a brand new Pug of … That's more like it.If mhh1981 pays up, I'll buy you a brand new Pug of your choice.Hey, hang the expense, have two. :w00t:

Ha, I can wait, picked up my new car yesterday and LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

mbgringo;2583943

Ha, I can wait, picked up my new car yesterday and LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Good for you, What you get?

I forgot about the leap years. If he pays, I'll fill your tank with fuel for you. :w00t:

Jumpingphil;2583986

Good for you, What you get?I forgot about the leap years. If he pays, … Good for you, What you get?I forgot about the leap years. If he pays, I'll fill your tank with fuel for you. :w00t:

The way fuel costs are rocketing, that may eat into the profit considerably!!!!!

Got a spanking new Audi A3 2.0 TDI sport 170 with a bit of a bodykit fitted . . . . . its not that bad . . . . . . :-D

mbgringo;2584009

The way fuel costs are rocketing, that may eat into the profit … The way fuel costs are rocketing, that may eat into the profit considerably!!!!!Got a spanking new Audi A3 2.0 TDI sport 170 with a bit of a bodykit fitted . . . . . its not that bad . . . . . . :-D

Lovely Jubbly.
    If he pays, I'll be straight round with a tanker full of fuel for you.
    :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions