Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD: H.Samuel £25 off voucher (min spend £75)!

Hello everyone!

Was wondering if anyone still has that voucher that was doing rounds a short while ago. It gave £25 OFF a min spend of £75.

Was looking to buy a necklace off H.Samuels and the voucher will come in very handy.

Thanks in advance,

Still2day

8 Comments

Original Poster

Each voucher has a unique code and can only be used once. I've tried that and it doesnt work

Thanks though, much appreciated!

sorry hun :?

Original Poster

Anyone?:roll:

No pointers to ebay allowed, sorry

I got one, what they worth?

Original Poster

I got a code which hasnt been used but when I enter it in h.samuels website it says '£25 discount not applied'. Why is that?

MANJ_007 - Could you type it in h.smauels website and see it accepts it, if it works then I'll take it off you. How much do you want? Its £25 discount. fiver? PLEASE?:-D

still2day;4350974

I got a code which hasnt been used but when I enter it in h.samuels … I got a code which hasnt been used but when I enter it in h.samuels website it says '£25 discount not applied'. Why is that?MANJ_007 - Could you type it in h.smauels website and see it accepts it, if it works then I'll take it off you. How much do you want? Its £25 discount. fiver? PLEASE?:-D

Just put an item into the basket and added the code, it says accepted. £5 sounds too cheap but as i got 4 vouchers (bought the mrs alot of me to you beaes over christmas) i'll pm you the code for a fiver as soon as i have received payment, unless you going to buy instore, i'll post it to you if you pay postage
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running55
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING22
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?55
      4. Iptv916

See more discussions