Groups
    EXPIRED

WTD INFO PS3

I have a PS3 which I got as a Gift been sealed for about2 months or 3 months I wanted to know if it goes faulty can I get it sorted if its a gift as I don't have the reciept and when does the warranty start?

Cheers

5 Comments

Banned

Why don't you open it?

The warrenty would start from the purchase date so you would already be 2/3 months into your warrenty. If it goes wrong within the 12 month period just ask the person who puchased it for the receipt in case you need to provide it for repair.

You might as well start using it rather than letting it sit away ina box unused unless you plan to sell it on

Original Poster

NFS;2520663

The warrenty would start from the purchase date so you would already be … The warrenty would start from the purchase date so you would already be 2/3 months into your warrenty. If it goes wrong within the 12 month period just ask the person who puchased it for the receipt in case you need to provide it for repair. You might as well start using it rather than letting it sit away ina box unused unless you plan to sell it on

One Problem the uncle I got it from is in china for the next year and a half GRR wouldn't sony just replace it if I said that it was a gift from my parents or something or blag it?

Original Poster

I wanted tosell it but the person who wanted to buy it is god damn fussy about the warranty lol

na if it plays up u just ring sony and they will replace it.
    becz i have had the same problem and they have said they are gona replace it but i have to wait 4 weeks for a replacement.
    i hope that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!32
      2. Hifi Speaker cable choice?11
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?11
      4. Can I do anything with an old router ??11

See more discussions